Anyone a Rick "The Horror" Story fan?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Always liked him, tough as nails and just a dirty in your face grinding style, very curious to see how Cerrone handles him, it was impressive to see Cerrone TKO Cote and it showed his power but if he can do that to Story then wow.

Definitely. Been a fan for years, war horror.

After reading about that gym story about Story beating up a guy that was not in the fight anymore... I just have a hard time liking the dude.

I've always liked him and he's made me some money In the past because he has been undervalued.

Been a fan since he armtriangled Brian Foster from guard.

In.

After reading about that gym story about Story beating up a guy that was not in the fight anymore... I just have a hard time liking the dude.
That guy was Abel Trujillo. Not exactly an amateur.

I'm a fan if for no other reason than his moniker.

Was Abel the guy suffering from the vertigo?
Not sure. I've heard different versions of the story. Mike Pierce is the guy who started the rumor. Apparently not the most savory character himself.

Not sure. I've heard different versions of the story. Mike Pierce is the guy who started the rumor. Apparently not the most savory character himself.
Yes.
I remember way back when Story posted his side of the story on Sherdog haha.

Fucking guy is built like a square.

He has no neck, so Maia just squeezed his head on an RNC.

Just another Horror Story? How true were those allegations? I googled it and found some disturbing shit. Any found footage of said incidents?

I thought I was a fan of his reckless body attack style. Until I realized his punching needs work, losing half his power the way he swings. And he uses them not to finish but to grind and wear down opponent. Which is boring and not what I'm a fan of. So undecided, until he gets some finishes.

That's pretty cool. Jones should make an account. He's got two years to blow.
I have a feeling that his account would get hacked during odd hours at the weekends.

Back