Anyone a fan of the idea of Pat Barry v Overeem ?

Dpro

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Not sure why but I just thought even with the size difference it'd be an exciting way to bring Overeem back after his suspension.

fun fight to watch but pat Barry atm of his career does not deserve the chance to fight overeem.

Too much of a size difference, specifically height.

well Barry hasn't earned that fight and i'd guess an Overeem victory via brutal KO

I think it would be more embarrassing than Overeem x Duffee.

I agree that Pat would need a higher profile win or the Reem would need to lose a couple. That being said, while Barry would be the underdog, I know of weaker men who have put the Reem to sleep.

I actually like it for the fact that Barry may be a lot smaller but dam he has some power and Overeem doesn't have a great chin. Plus I think someone caught on roids shouldn't come straight back to a title shot so another exciting fight can only help (unless Pat clips him).

From the responses so far, I take it that some folks here haven't seen or forgot about the Lavar Johnson vs. Pat Barry fight :icon_lol:.

untitled-3wkx5d.gif

I agree overeem would beat Barry but his fans are fucking delusional. Who has he beat at hw that makes people think he is the best hw?

Back