Anybody's mom have a boyfriend?

You have no right to be 'particular'. It's none of your business what your relatives (of either gender) decide to do with their time, affections or genitals.

That's it. I'm banging your mom, just to teach you a lesson. Please PM her phone number. And pics.
Please, "teach me a lesson". It's ridiculous that I'm in an argument in mayberry, but while I am, my lunacy has lead to my older sister marrying a minster, and my younger sister marrying a lawyer who's dad is a minister.

That you think simply PMing someone is enough to bang your mom says quite a lot about you, and your mom.

Think about her TS. She is probably terrified. She is past her prime and was comfotable with your dad. Now she has to deal with insecurities like teens do. She will have to be naked in front of another....she will have to do things.....things she is unsure if she can still do well....
BfLTOam.png

Humans are tribal by nature. I don't think it would ever feel good or natural to see your mother with another man that isn't your father.

IMO, you should leave home at 18 or 19 or whenever you can, and focus on your own life as a man.

Too many people nowadays stay at home till they are in their 30s.

lol, this dude has been stuck in the friendzone since 68'
I didn't even know FZ existed back then
The FZ is eternal and runs through the vast expanse of space. It's like the twilight zone, but with less boobs.

Well it is my business if I can beat the bejesus out of some old man who wants to bang my mom. I really doubt he can travel the "it's none of your business" route.

No, it's not your business. And even if it was, your only thought process should be:

Does this make my mom happy?

Let her be happy.

Why is it a predicament? Your mom is 64, so i'm assuming you're well into adulthood. She has spent the last several years dealing with the heartbreak of losing her life long love and is now ready to move on and try dating. You want her to be alone in her golden years? How selfish are you? And beat the guy up? For what, dating women? Your OP sounds pretty selfish, immature, and like you have a crush on your mom. Let your mom live her own life, guy.
Oedipus looms.

If your mom is happy ts then be happy for her. My father passed in 2001 and my mother never looked happier until she met her new boyfriend which she's been with from 03 to present.
This reads like your mom was really happy until she met her new boyfriend.

Just let her play the field. I was kind of torn on whether I wanted my dad to remarry after my mom passed away, but you hate to be selfish. He just kind of dated some broads, but couldn't commit cause none of them had the cooking well + cleaning + not being dumb as fuck combination going for them.

Noone will ever love you like your mother.

Just messing with you

I was kidding bud. Weed Bros 4 Life
All good bro. I just like using that emoji haha.

I will probably regret this, but I give the people what they want...

Your mom sounds hot. Pics?

I smell a new vs. thread.

untitled.png

my dad died two and a half years ago,one of his friends has been putting the moves on the stepmom for awhile,she spoke to me and my brother about it.my brother summed it up brilliantly when he said,and i quote here" he's looking for a side pig" i pissed my self laughing.

this guy has been scheming ever since high school. the thirst never dries up.

my parents also got married in the 70's but they are both still alive. i guess, if one parent passes you do need to think what the other one will do. you you expect them to sit around alone on their own and not find another person? or they can move on when they are ready and really now its just companionship they are seeking. they cant start a new family due to age so they are just after a person to keep them company for the rest of their time.
Like really. Men are hillarious. Creeping girls you went to highschool with when you are grampa? The thirst is powerful and unrelenting.

Back