Anybody's mom have a boyfriend?

mom_zpsbwvdgrdq.jpg

I lost my dad in 2007. My mom started dating a guy 3 years later. It was weird. He eventually moved into her house and seeing another man in the same house as my dad wasn't easy. He made her happy though and I never voiced anything to her because it was great to see her like that again. I actually really liked him after I just accepted it. Unfortunately, it didn't work out and he moved out after about a year. She's only dated one more since then but it never got that serious. I'm not saying it's easy but you have to let it go and think about her happiness over your own, after all she's probably done that for you since you were born.

She claims they're just friends, but I know

Why is it a predicament? Your mom is 64, so i'm assuming you're well into adulthood. She has spent the last several years dealing with the heartbreak of losing her life long love and is now ready to move on and try dating. You want her to be alone in her golden years? How selfish are you? And beat the guy up? For what, dating women? Your OP sounds pretty selfish, immature, and like you have a crush on your mom. Let your mom live her own life, guy.

Well it is my business if I can beat the bejesus out of some old man who wants to bang my mom. I really doubt he can travel the "it's none of your business" route.
Wow, now I really feel sorry for your mom. She's not getting any dick AND her son is a douche. If there us any justice in the world, he will fuck your mom and then kick your ass.

TLDR - Mind your own business.

If your mom is happy ts then be happy for her. My father passed in 2001 and my mother never looked happier until she met her new boyfriend which she's been with from 03 to present.

Wow, now I really feel sorry for your mom. She's not getting any dick AND her son is a douche. If there us any justice in the world, he will fuck your mom and then kick your ass.

TLDR - Mind your own business.
You sound like a treat. I'm sure your mom gets plenty of dick all over town, but there are still a few of us who are more or less particular about who our female family members date.

If your mom is happy ts then be happy for her. My father passed in 2001 and my mother never looked happier until she met her new boyfriend which she's been with from 03 to present.
Yeah, you are right, but I guess my biggest concern is when he eventually asks her to move, or get married even. Kind of crazy how many people in this thread act like caring about who my mom dates is some unreasonable thing. A lot of broken homes I guess.

Think about her TS. She is probably terrified. She is past her prime and was comfotable with your dad. Now she has to deal with insecurities like teens do. She will have to be naked in front of another....she will have to do things.....things she is unsure if she can still do well....

Yeah, you are right, but I guess my biggest concern is when he eventually asks her to move, or get married even. Kind of crazy how many people in this thread act like caring about who my mom dates is some unreasonable thing. A lot of broken homes I guess.
Maybe when that time comes you'll be happy for her as long as she's not the type to jump into these things. My mother moved in with her boyfriend when I moved out of the house and I was happy she'd have someone with her and not alone. As long as he treats her well you'll learn to like it.

HI guys,

Don't post much in Mayberry these days, but this seems like kind of a mayberry post. My parents got married in the 70s and stayed together until my dad died in 2012, and until very recently, my mom was just a full-time grandma to my sisters' kids, but now some dude who went to HS with her has been sending her flowers. I don't want my mom to be lonely, but it is a predicament. What do you guys think?
you are probably too old to give too much of a shit about your mom's business.

In the OP, you say you had a problem with the situation without saying you had specific problems with guy in question.

Kinda sounds like you have a problem with your mom dating any new guy in general, Oedipus.

You sound like a treat. I'm sure your mom gets plenty of dick all over town, but there are still a few of us who are more or less particular about who our female family members date.
You have no right to be 'particular'. It's none of your business what your relatives (of either gender) decide to do with their time, affections or genitals.

That's it. I'm banging your mom, just to teach you a lesson. Please PM her phone number. And pics.

You have no right to be 'particular'. It's none of your business what your relatives (of either gender) decide to do with their time, affections or genitals.

That's it. I'm banging your mom, just to teach you a lesson. Please PM her phone number. And pics.

I would also like the pics.

Back