Anybody's mom have a boyfriend?

I can't imagine why some guys have a thing for older women when their bodies are literally falling apart. I know there are some women that look great for their age but that's the exception, not the norm. Loose vag, sagging boobs, maybe even the beginnings of a gut...someone else's damaged goods.

Its an old man we are talking about , what kinda trim is your non wealthy 75 year old self gonna be pulling.

<bball1>

Would you want to die alone?

Let her bang, bro.

My mom died her in 50's. We all knew my dad would remarry. He's the kind who really needs someone. He got married too fast though. They didn't know each other well and I wonder if they both regret it.

I can't imagine why some guys have a thing for older women when their bodies are literally falling apart. I know there are some women that look great for their age but that's the exception, not the norm. Loose vag, sagging boobs, maybe even the beginnings of a gut...someone else's damaged goods.
You'll understand when you get there.

Well it is my business if I can beat the bejesus out of some old man who wants to bang my mom. I really doubt he can travel the "it's none of your business" route.

So, does it become none of your business if it's a dude that can beat your ass?

I'd probably feel the same if I was in ghe TS' shoes but deep down he has to realize that it is ultimately his mom's decision, and if he interferes it could affect his relationship with her. I'm sure she is lonely and she wants some companionship for her remaining years.

My moms always had BBC boyfriends. My dad's only rule is that he gets to watch.

cuckold_sex_symbols_baseball_jersey.jpg

Last edited:
Mom has a boyfriend. Dude's a cool guy, he helps whenever we ask him to.

But Dad's been stuck on the mud for a decade

<31>

He just can't grab one by the pussy and lives a lonely life and just works his ass off. I think it's somehow unfair.
It seems he lost his confidence or whatever.

Well it is my business if I can beat the bejesus out of some old man who wants to bang my mom. I really doubt he can travel the "it's none of your business" route.

Settle down Rocky. You can beat him up when your mother asks you to.

Until then, let her be happy and respect what she wants.

Youre being totally unreasonable. Shes a grown ass woman and she can make her own choices. Sounds like you know how to run her life better because youre a man and shes just a stupid old woman.

Give your head a shake asshole.

no, I don't wear jorts.

What the hell is this about? No, the guy is looking for my blessing to date my mom. I'm not concerned about him asking me to clean my room, I'm like a 12 hour flight from her house. My biggest concern is him asking her to move from 1 mile away from my sister and her kids in SC to CA.

I was just getting the vibe you were really upset bout this guy man.

Maybe your mom needs a new adventure after raising kids and grand kids and her man not being round any more ?

Give him your blessing and dont sweat it . If hes asking for your permission hes probably not that bad of a dude either.

Back