Anybody's mom have a boyfriend?

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
HI guys,

Don't post much in Mayberry these days, but this seems like kind of a mayberry post. My parents got married in the 70s and stayed together until my dad died in 2012, and until very recently, my mom was just a full-time grandma to my sisters' kids, but now some dude who went to HS with her has been sending her flowers. I don't want my mom to be lonely, but it is a predicament. What do you guys think?

Your mom wants some ass and it's none of your business.

Also inb4 "let her bang, bro"

Its her vagina, not yours so don't be a vagina.

HI guys,

Don't post much in Mayberry these days, but this seems like kind of a mayberry post. My parents got married in the 70s and stayed together until my dad died in 2012, and until very recently, my mom was just a full-time grandma to my sisters' kids, but now some dude who went to HS with her has been sending her flowers. I don't want my mom to be lonely, but it is a predicament. What do you guys think?
this guy has been scheming ever since high school. the thirst never dries up.

my parents also got married in the 70's but they are both still alive. i guess, if one parent passes you do need to think what the other one will do. you you expect them to sit around alone on their own and not find another person? or they can move on when they are ready and really now its just companionship they are seeking. they cant start a new family due to age so they are just after a person to keep them company for the rest of their time.

Your mom wants some ass and it's none of your business.

Also inb4 "let her bang, bro"
Well it is my business if I can beat the bejesus out of some old man who wants to bang my mom. I really doubt he can travel the "it's none of your business" route.

My biological mom is "dating" a 23 year old. I stopped talking to her the week I found out, but not because of that. She is literally batshit insane.

I am 28 for the record.

My biological mom is "dating" a 23 year old. I stopped talking to her the week I found out, but not because of that. She is literally batshit insane.

I am 28 for the record.
You should one-up her by dating a 13 year old. She can't say it's gross without looking like a hypocrite

HI guys,

I'm sorry about your dad.

seems she is lonley and still grieving. best to support her.

this guy has been scheming ever since high school. the thirst never dries up.

my parents also got married in the 70's but they are both still alive. i guess, if one parent passes you do need to think what the other one will do. you you expect them to sit around alone on their own and not find another person? or they can move on when they are ready and really now its just companionship they are seeking. they cant start a new family due to age so they are just after a person to keep them company for the rest of their time.
Yeah, my mom is like 64 now, so not exactly at the top the dating pool to be a trophy wife or anything. My grandfather died in like 1981, and my granny has said that is it for her, her one and only love died and she doesn't want anyone else, and is now 101 years old and never gone on one date in like 40 years.

I can't imagine why some guys have a thing for older women when their bodies are literally falling apart. I know there are some women that look great for their age but that's the exception, not the norm. Loose vag, sagging boobs, maybe even the beginnings of a gut...someone else's damaged goods.

I know how you feel. My dad died last year and even hearing my mom joke about dating is weird

Yeah, my mom is like 64 now, so not exactly at the top the dating pool to be a trophy wife or anything. My grandfather died in like 1981, and my granny has said that is it for her, her one and only love died and she doesn't want anyone else, and is now 101 years old and never gone on one date in like 40 years.
our parents are pretty close in age, my mom with be 60 in a few days. i couldnt imagine what i would think or feel if eithe rof them passed and then faced the challenge what to do. but, as long as the person is nice and caring and has her best interests at heart is the main thing.

did you grandma get a letter from the queen for reaching 100?

HI guys,

Arent you a bit on the old side to be angsty about your moms new boyfriend ?

SHould she be alone forever because you arent mature enough to see your moms as an adult ?

Is this dude gonna make you clean your room and take down your Marylin Manson posters ?

This thread title made me burst out with laughter for some reason

Arent you a bit on the old side to be angsty about your moms new boyfriend ?

SHould she be alone forever because you arent mature enough to see your moms as an adult ?

Is this dude gonna make you clean your room and take down your Marylin Manson posters ?

What the hell is this about? No, the guy is looking for my blessing to date my mom. I'm not concerned about him asking me to clean my room, I'm like a 12 hour flight from her house. My biggest concern is him asking her to move from 1 mile away from my sister and her kids in SC to CA.

our parents are pretty close in age, my mom with be 60 in a few days. i couldnt imagine what i would think or feel if eithe rof them passed and then faced the challenge what to do. but, as long as the person is nice and caring and has her best interests at heart is the main thing.

did you grandma get a letter from the queen for reaching 100?

Nah, I guess maybe they do that in UK and Australia, but we just threw her a 100 year bday party in Michigan in November, so cold as shit lol. She was in the paper though.

Last edited:
This thread title made me burst out with laughter for some reason
dfd.png

Back