Anybody watched The Handmaid's tale ??

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

I heard some good things about it. Should I give it a go ?

No, that broad in that picture, eliminated any remote interest I would ever potentially have in the show. Something about her annoys me on sight.

I'm not whipped

So no I don't watch it

I saw a few episodes with my girl and it's really good.

Yeah. Tail she got a noice aayss. How bout the hand job sweet tail yeeeaahhhh

No, that broad in that picture, eliminated any remote interest I would ever potentially have in the show. Something about her annoys me on sight.

Couldn't fucking stand her in Madmen. Think she's a Scientologist too.

The name put me off (what can I say, I’m shallow like that), but I hear it’s decent.

Was thinking about checking it out but was afraid it was gonna be a "man bad woman good" type show. Can anyone tell me if it is or not?

I've thought about it, I hear great things about it from just about everyone.

Also Elisabeth Moss is a hell of an actress, she may not be the prettiest girl but she is one of the best actresses out there today.

I’ve heard of it but not what it’s about. Somebody tell me I don’t wanna google lol.

I’ve heard of it but not what it’s about. Somebody tell me I don’t wanna google lol.
Slightly future dystopia. There was a civil war and religious fundamentalists won. Most women can't have kids anymore. They look through medical records and find women that have given birth, and turn them into handmaids. Concubines to produce children for the rich basically. It's pretty fucked up and awesome imo

Was thinking about checking it out but was afraid it was gonna be a "man bad woman good" type show. Can anyone tell me if it is or not?

Well, it takes place in a fictional patriarchal society ruled by religious fundamentalists.
Season 1 was pretty good though.

Slightly future dystopia. There was a civil war and religious fundamentalists won. Most women can't have kids anymore. They look through medical records and find women that have given birth, and turn them into handmaids. Concubines to produce children for the rich basically. It's pretty fucked up and awesome imo
Hmm might have to give it try. After I finish 13 reasons

Strange, because she gives me the weirdest boner. Been having a crush on her ever since Madman.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back