Anybody tuning in to watch Nigel Benn's son next month?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I didn't follow his career at all since hearing Conor Benn had his Por debut.
Now I hear his name pop again.

Conor Benn is fighting a guy who was 22-0 undefeated IBO champ until losing to Shawn porter in a UD a couple months ago.

Should give us a huge picture of what to look forward to on the world stage for the legend's son.
He has the talent, he has the dedication, let's hope he doesn't fuck it up like JCC.

https://www.dazn.com/en-US/news/box...-me-to-worry-about/15s3835feaxgl1bjibpbf53y23
He vows to make a statement next month^

Honestly it really just entertains me his first name is Conor lol

GNRhYj.gif

I'll be honest, I didn't follow his career at all since hearing Conor Benn had his Por debut.
Now I hear his name pop again.

Conor Benn is fighting a guy who was 22-0 undefeated IBO champ until losing to Shawn porter in a UD a couple months ago.

Should give us a huge picture of what to look forward to on the world stage for the legend's son.
He has the talent, he has the dedication, let's hope he doesn't fuck it up like JCC.

https://www.dazn.com/en-US/news/box...-me-to-worry-about/15s3835feaxgl1bjibpbf53y23
He vows to make a statement next month^

Honestly it really just entertains me his first name is Conor lol

GNRhYj.gif

I’m a big fan of his old mans and conor. He’s young, talented but too aggressive imo. He has some of his old mans traits but he won’t hit the top level trying to fight the same way. Only his old fella can fight that way. Id love him prove me wrong

That’s said he’s an exciting fighter because if it

Massive Conor fan after growing up watching his dad when I was younger

really looking forward to this good step up

Well, it also helps that I'm of 90% British blood ( the other 10% is Irish ), so I was looking for a name to reflect that & Nigel Benn fit that perfectly.

Everyone in Britain seems to have at least some Irish heritage!

Benn Junior needs more self control if he’s going to progress - if he keeps wading in against decent opposition he’s not going far.

Good match up to see what he’s got.

Benn Junior needs more self control if he’s going to progress - if he keeps wading in against decent opposition he’s not going far.

Good match up to see what he’s got.
It's gonna be a good test indeed.
Welterweight is getting juicier.

He's fun to watch and has a killer right, he seems a bit vulnerable like his paps as well (Not sure he will ever reach that level)

Sebastian Formella is a tough SOB that will do everything he can to land.

Shawn Porter couldn't even hurt the guy and Formella was landing almost at will even during exchanges.

It will be a tough test for young Benn.

He has another son who boxes who isn't as good, too
All Canelo's brothers are bums.
Lara tried to hype himself by beating him not too long ago. I remmember when he first announced a "fight against Alvarez" what a dork...

Back