Anybody Suprised that TBS is Still Showing A Christmas Story

I've already contacted my lawyer. Prepare for a lawsuit TBS :eek:.

I agree but i had a friend on FB post something about wanting them to stop showing it and abunch of people agreed. I didn't but wanted to see what sherdog says.

your friend, and anyone who thinks the same, is a dbag and should follow a christmas story's ending and shoot themselves but with an assault rifle.

You wondered what a site full of guys that like to watch half naked men beat the hell out of each other inside of a cage will think? Let me say this, anyone who thinks they should stop showing that movie because some deranged sack of dog fuck shot up a school is an idiot and should be slapped repeatedly across the face and kicked in the balls.

Perfectly said!

I agree but i had a friend on FB post something about wanting them to stop showing it and abunch of people agreed. I didn't but wanted to see what sherdog says.

Read the highlighted and think to yourself for a moment.

It's not like Ralphie hauls a gatling gun into the school yard and starts mowing down kids at recess. WTF?

Because a boy in the 50's wanting a bb gun equates to supporting mass shootings.

Sigh...

The ability some people have to reason is depressingly low.

Just people looking for reasons to be offended.....doing nothing but contributing to the decline of society.

Read the highlighted and think to yourself for a moment.

Haha. Its wierd cause i would have never thought of dude as a Anti-gun guy but ever since Sandy Hook, he has been going off about nobody other then police need gun and how they should be outlawed all together.

He posted last night that TBS should not show this movie any more cause Kids should not be given Gun of any kind. Toys,BB,paintball,etc..

Some try telling him that the movie is not about the gun, but je said it was. Kids wrote a paper about wanting a gun(today would that would get you expelled) and that the kid even ask Santa for it. Blah,blah,blah.

Anybody suprised that TBS is still showing A Christmas Story movie this yr. I mean with all the Anti-Gun stuff going on right now, and the little boy only wanting a Gun for Christmas and Children and Guns being taboo right now.

What do you think. Should they keep showing it or is it time to stop.

I was watching it today and that didn't occur to me -although I don't think there is any reason to -especially on a lever action BB gun, -although I don't see any need for assault rifles being readily available for everybody (they are fun to shoot though)

-what did notice is the bullying in the film -I'm surprised people haven't made a big deal about that. Even though it depicts the bully as a POS.

You wouldn't be expelled for asking for a bb gun or paintball gun. If your friend thinks paintball guns are bad he's a retard.

You wouldn't be expelled for asking for a bb gun or paintball gun. If your friend thinks paintball guns are bad he's a retard.

If a kid wrote a paper about wanting a gun for x-mas, i think he might get into trouble. My daughter got in trouble for playing cowboys vs dragons at school. She was shooting a Dragon(another kid)with a stick and teacher got pissed and sent a letter home last yr.

My friend say all gun should be taken off the shelfs. Even little cap guns. He says kids should not be aloud to play with any kind of gun period. i disagree but that is where he is at right now.

If a kid wrote a paper about wanting a gun for x-mas, i think he might get into trouble. My daughter got in trouble for playing cowboys vs dragons at school. She was shooting a Dragon(another kid)with a stick and teacher got pissed and sent a letter home last yr.

My friend say all gun should be taken off the shelfs. Even little cap guns. He says kids should not be aloud to play with any kind of gun period. i disagree but that is where he is at right now.

LOL your friend is a bitch. I hope he isn't a guy

Anybody suprised that TBS is still showing A Christmas Story movie this yr. I mean with all the Anti-Gun stuff going on right now, and the little boy only wanting a Gun for Christmas and Children and Guns being taboo right now.

1575821_o.gif

I'll shoot your eye out, kid.

The world will continue.

Love this movie.If they stopped showing it,I'd complain,and post on Facebook about it.

I'm so sick of that film, it is a good movie, and its a classic but I'm so sick of it being shoved down my throat every year.

so change the channel

I'm so sick of that film, it is a good movie, and its a classic but I'm so sick of it being shoved down my throat every year.

Im sure watching TBS on Xmas isnt mandatory.

Best scene in that movie is when Ralphie beats the fuck out of that ginger....Did that guy play the Sherminator in the American Pie movies?

I think that movie sucks. Christmas Vacation is what we watch in my house.

I think that movie sucks. Christmas Vacation is what we watch in my house.

Right, and in your house playing spin the bottle with your first cousin is par for the course xmas eve. Why do you think the movie sucks?

Back