Anybody suprised Dustin gave up the centre so easily?

I'm sure the gameplan was back Khabib up and keep away from the cage, I mean if that wasn't the plan then what are they doing at ATT? Dustin really didn't look great, his striking was just all over the place, which is strange because his footwork and boxing has improved so much over his past 3/4 fights

Saying that, I think the Holloway fight was a draw or a Holloway win..

He should have but then again, he didnt like being in Khabib's guard.
Never saw the fight. Not a big fan of Khabib. I'm pretty sure he'd rather be in Khabib's guard than having Khabib on top blasting him though. Am I right?

Never saw the fight. Not a big fan of Khabib. I'm pretty sure he'd rather be in Khabib's guard than having Khabib on top blasting him though. Am I right?
IIRC Khabib put him in a triangle then switched it up to an armbar. Then full mount with triangle (or am I thinking of a different fight?) Anyways, I'm assuming Trujillo thought he could knock him out since the wrestling wasnt working.

IIRC Khabib put him in a triangle then switched it up to an armbar. Then full mount with triangle (or am I thinking of a different fight?) Anyways, I'm assuming Trujillo thought he could knock him out since the wrestling wasnt working.
He only tried one takedown and he got it. I wouldn't call that not working.

He only tried one takedown and he got it. I wouldn't call that not working.
Yeah but what about all the other aspects of grappling. Getting reversed and slammed all over the octagon. I mean its a good game plan if you can keep it up but maybe he saw holes in the stand up that he wanted to exploit.

We've officially entered the stage of Khabib Kryptonite threads on Sherdog. This shit never ends.

Yeah but what about all the other aspects of grappling. Getting reversed and slammed all over the octagon. I mean its a good game plan if you can keep it up but maybe he saw holes in the stand up that he wanted to exploit.
Maybe after the first round. After you get taken down 10 times I think it's time to go on the offensive and be the one taking the fight down. The stand up clearly wasn't working.

Back