anybody stocking up on ammo?

bubba

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
well the talk,papers posted up at a couple of hunting/gunstores in my area talking about the price of ammo going up by alot in the near future.:icon_cry2
is this just a rumor, anybody else hear about this?

the example on one to the papers i saw was the price of 45. going up to 200$ a box!!.
but it could just be some more of Chicago's gun control bs floating through the state of Ill.

I already stocked up and bought 15 boxes of 12guage ammo since ammo is getting harder to get up here.

the prices will go up and it will be harder to get ammo....that was not a rumor. if you're seeing a really sharp spike on ammo $$, then you should stock up on it. i live in los angeles, so it's not that bad here....not yet at least.

i basically go shooting every 2 weeks or so, and i notice the price increase. however, it's not bad enough for me to buy whatever i can. i usually buy reloads....it's a lot cheaper and you don't even feel anything different. ammo is usually cheaper at gun shows. if you know of any gun shows going on in your area, go there and buy reloads. you'll save a lot of $$ that way.

I'm stocking up becuase god forbid a natural disaster happens or some Shit hits the fan, I would want to have alot of ammo and tons of food and water to last me.

Zombie Ninja Terrorists aside, maybe it's time to start reloading yourself?

I've got more ammo than a man has a right to. I'm ready to rock and roll.

I get a case of 250 12gauge buckshot for $50, price hasnt changed in a while

I really only keep about 200 rounds on hand. I should probably get some more, but if I'm ever in a situation where I need more than 200 rounds, I'm in over my head.

Zombie Ninja Terrorists aside, maybe it's time to start reloading yourself?
Its a bitch to buy amo up here, i only got a shotgun and canadian tire has all the buckshot i need, i got alot of boxes, more then i ll probobly ever use.

I reload anyone notice the price of primers lately? It's over $100- a case. It costs me as much to reload today as it did to buy new ammo ten years ago.

I wish I would have stocked up on 7.62X39 mm ammo when the Russian stuff was only about $2 a box about three years ago. I guess Middle Eastern countries cut us out of the market to the point that you can't find the same stuff for less than $4 a box now.

I don't know if it will ever come down now.

I got a .22 upper for my 1911s and my AR. Cheap practice. Can't practice sight tracking under recoil but multiple target drills, positions etc are a blast.

I wish I would have stocked up on 7.62X39 mm ammo when the Russian stuff was only about $2 a box about three years ago. I guess Middle Eastern countries cut us out of the market to the point that you can't find the same stuff for less than $4 a box now.

I don't know if it will ever come down now.

i bought a case( 500) of wolf .223 three weeks ago. 135$

Back