Anybody see Punk losing like James toney?

Punk wins via DW putting the fix in. Watch, just like Siver after McGregor and Vlad after Bones, Gall will get a 3 fight contract after he loses.

Wasn't his BJJ supposed to be his strong link according to Duke and his teammates ( and himself ) ?
Or is he now supposed to be a striker whose speciality is GTS ?

I dot think it'll play out like Toney vs Couture cause CM Punk's base is BJJ. Gall looks good on the ground, relative to his experience, but I'll expect he keeps it standing where he would seem to have an advantage that is more pronounced.

Pro wrestling is hard on the joints, so a decent gameplan for Gall might employ using his hands to set up leg kicks.

Toney did not even care... Punk will flail around like an angry tard until he takes a couple good shots or gets submitted.
My guess is he will try to strike, realize he sucks at it and then shoot in for a desperation take down and get submitted.

I'm thinking something maybe like Josh Koscheck. Sperm drool and all.

I fell dirty for knowing exactly what you are talking about.

20150301_125159.jpg

So do we actually have a fight scheduled now?
When is it?

If Mickey shoots on Punk like Randy did on Toney he's eating a DDT.

He quits like Makdessi, minus the broken jaw and in the 1st rd.

It feels wrong to see anyone try and give Makdessi shit for deciding his health was more important. He took a savage beating in that fight, and when his jaw gave out he didn't even go down.

Can't believe he's fighting someone with two pro fights. CM Punk is going to get mauled. It's going to look pretty bad for the sport if he makes it out of the first round even.

Why are you so worried about how the sport looks? Have more faith in it ;)

Wasn't his BJJ supposed to be his strong link according to Duke and his teammates ( and himself ) ?
I may be mistaken but I believe he's a Gracie Jiu-Jitsu brown belt?
Combine that with being a fairly "tough" guy (and make no mistake; professional wrestlers are some tough dudes), and I don't see why he can't be competitive in a battle of relative MMA newbies.
A very good striker can probably school him in a stand-up fight but I don't think the UFC would throw him in without some knowledge that he could at least take care of himself in a fight.

...of course, I have been wrong in my last 100 predictions, it seems.

Combine that with being a fairly "tough" guy (and make no mistake; professional wrestlers are some tough dudes), and I don't see why he can't be competitive in a battle of relative MMA newbies.
A very good striker can probably school him in a stand-up fight but I don't think the UFC would throw him in without some knowledge that he could at least take care of himself in a fight.

I expect it will be more like Morton.

The most interesting thing will be to see what Roufus was able to accomplish. He's fighting under his banner so this fight will also be a reflection on his training.

It feels wrong to see anyone try and give Makdessi shit for deciding his health was more important. He took a savage beating in that fight, and when his jaw gave out he didn't even go down.

I wasn't giving him shit. I just meant in the same kind of way, thats all.

I think some people may underestimate Punk, but what I saw from Gall makes me believe Punk will not last longer than a round.

Gall is a brown belt, Punk just recently got his 2nd stripe on his White Belt.

CYeHWhGWAAA5ApM.jpg

Back