1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Anybody own a ps vita?

Discussion in 'The Arcade' started by TrainAllDay, May 28, 2014.

1. ObsoleteSoul Silver Belt

I think it depends.

If you do not travel alot, I cannot understand the need for a handheld. However, I travel 4 days a week, and it's invaluable. Planes, airports, taxi rides, and on busses, it proves to be an incredible asset. Combined with ps+? Wonderful deal!

I traded in my 3ds, and have not looked back. All the old school games alongside newer ones like Limbo, which is free! How can you go wrong?

2. TrainAllDay Brown Belt

same here, sounds like ill need to buy a 64G

3. Jumpy Invincible

I have a 32gb card that is doing well, but I do feel like I should've got the 64. I know I'll be running out of room soon.

4. Bob Gray Deadlights Belt

Does it have any good turn based strategy/RPG games? Japanese/manga themed generally aren't my thing, though.

5. Jay Sandvig White Belt

I got one and I love it.

6. FightsFTW Silver Belt

Also would like to chime in that you can copy back and forth your games from PC and Vita, so if you run out of space, you can always copy it to the PC (along with your saves) and delete it off your Vita and have room to download other games in its place. It's what I do when I beat a game, I copy it to my PC in case I ever want to go back to it and then just delete it off my memory card and download another in its place.

Of course its not the most ideal scenario, but it at least makes it manageable and an alternate option if you have a smaller memory card.