Anybody notice this in the JonnyBones Twitter archive?

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/329306625343107072

16034540329_7401a465f8_z.jpg

Jonny, Jonny Jonny. We had no idea...

Boy was he wrong. I think he's liking that Reebok deal more and more. He'd be lucky to get a sponsorship from Dynamic Fastener after all this mess.

Boy was he wrong. I think he's liking that Reebok deal more and more. He'd be lucky to get a sponsorship from Dynamic Fastener after all this mess.

He's always got Condom Warehouse to fall back on!

Hahaha oh man i hope Jones is looking thru sherdog today. I dont even hate the guy but lol

"I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.” - Jon Jones

Forget Dynamic Fastener even Grosby s wont sponsor him

he prolly was talking of how he was about to take that mirror off its mounts and use it as a pun joke with hookers

He's been on it for a while?

Such an obvious scream for help, how did we miss it?

Hell be forced to go back to old skool ufc sponsor like condom depot haha

Not sure if I should pity you for creeping his Twitter or making this thread....

Back