Anybody know when Gary Goodridge is fighting again?

I thought he had brain damage and early signs of Parkinson's or something? I could be wrong

In 2011, I met Goodridge at the Toronto UFC expo, when St. Pierre fought Shields in the stadium. I asked for a picture and he said it was $10. Since no one else at the convention was charging for anything, including all the old-timers, I thought it was a dick-ish move and declined. I feel bad now, especially since I learned he's fairly broke and has had brain complications. If I could take it back I woulda payed him the $10.

In 2011, I met Goodridge at the Toronto UFC expo, when St. Pierre fought Shields in the stadium. I asked for a picture and he said it was $10. Since no one else at the convention was charging for anything, including all the old-timers, I thought it was a dick-ish move and declined. I feel bad now, especially since I learned he's fairly broke and has had brain complications. If I could take it back I woulda payed him the $10.

Was there anyone even at his booth? The reason I ask is because most UFC only fans are casuals and ignoramuses who likely don't know who Goodridge even is.

man, he retired definitively a few years ago, and came up shortly thereafter talking about symptoms of brain damage. Goodridge should have called it a career way before he did, did you not follow his last fights?

Hopefully soon. He needs to get back on track if he ever wants to become champion again

I feel so bad about GG, when he fought Frye and initially retired, that was too soon, and I hoped he'd fight again... but not that many times. hope he's ok.

That moment they had during the staredown before the bell is one of my favorites in MMA history.

Doesn't he have severe brain damage or cancer? Kinda a fucked up thread.

On a positive note, dude has one of the best UFC KO's of all time.

hstjrb.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back