Anybody know any good bjj people?

I know of a lot of people, and they've all been mentioned in this thread, but as far as me personally knowing them, there is a brown belt at our school who is like 145-150 and his technique is so tight. He can pull of triangles, armlocks,,,,everything on much bigger opponents. Thats the beauty of jiu jitsu....technique over power

royler is amazing,

I like Royce, he fights like a little guy, very skillfully
not using a whole lot of strength.

like Arona is suppose to be one of the best grapplers right now,
he has the titles,
but to me he is a very strong athlete, not a skillful grappler.

maybe skillful in how to win using the rules and such, but I believe
he is not that technical compared to JJ machado, or even dean lister.

MadMonkeyBJJx9 said:
I know of a lot of people, and they've all been mentioned in this thread, but as far as me personally knowing them, there is a brown belt at our school who is like 145-150 and his technique is so tight. He can pull of triangles, armlocks,,,,everything on much bigger opponents. Thats the beauty of jiu jitsu....technique over power
Well if your school is run by a Serra, then DUH! Of course he's gonna be that good.

Nobody Mentioned Eddie Bravo or Leo Santos.. they're pretty tight too.... And lets not forget Helio, he's a lil guy...

Rai_Polo said:
Nobody Mentioned Eddie Bravo or Leo Santos.. they're pretty tight too.... And lets not forget Helio, he's a lil guy...

They're both at elite levels, some of the best in world but they stall a lot, particularly Santos.

Back