Anybody interested in seeing Frank Mir vs Alistair Overeem?

You're either:
a troll, and intentionally misinterpreting what TkoTom is saying because... I dunno, you're so sad that you've got strong feelings of hatred toward a bloke you've never met?
OR
You're exactly as retarded as your every post in this thread would imply..

I don't know which option is more embarrassing, but feel free to take your pick.

A December 2012 account who seems to know the posters well is definitely a troll.

overeem isnt waiting on an opponent...hes sheduled to fight bigfoot superbowl weekend and should he win he 100% fights the winner of jds/cain for the title...once cormier makes the move over, theyll prob. book the cormier/mir fight to take place under the UFC banner...mir is prob. just taking time off to regroup since he lost his 100th title fight opportunity...hes in a bad spot and usually when fighters lose multiple title shot opportunities they take extended vacations to sort things out...

What happened to Bigfoot?

Mir would get smushed. Overeem wouldn't jump in his guard Mir is not taking him down so it will be fought on the feet. He will destroy Mir's face.

this^^

It will look like JDS v Mir, just more brutal

so you think it's a complete mismatch, yet it's a "sweet" matchup.

nice contradiction fool

Yes it would be a sweet matchup but I also think Overeem is a mismatch for Mir. Overeem would control that Octagon and have Mir backing up against the cage and most likely Mir would suffer kicks and knees from the clinch finally ending up being put down by strikes from Overeem.

Yes indeed that would be sweeet to see in its utter destruction. That fight is far from a "who lands first" type of fight.

goddamn, i know you're dylsexic, but i already said what their gameplans would be. my guess is that whoever would land first would probably end up winning. i don't know what your obsession comparing 2 completely different things is, but man, you're really struggling here.

remember when you said "correlation" wasn't the word i was looking for?

Overeem grabbed Brock and ragdolled Brock? so you didn't watch the fight at all. no worries, you'll inevitably backtrack on this as well.

and MMA math too? man, you're on a fucking roll.

Overeem bullied Brock around the octagon big time. He walked up to Brock,grabbed him and started firing off knees to the stomach. There was nothing Brock could do about it.

Mir has good stand up but i see this fight going like lesnar/overeem, even tho Frank's stand up is way better i dont think he can stand with overeem for too long, and also he probabloy couldnt muscle his way to the ground to get a sub, which is basically his only shot

Give Mir a fight where if he loses it doesn't look like a murder just happened.

mir vs bigfoot would be awsome, but seeing mir get destroyed by reem would be more fun, though its -1 a fight for overeem, I would rather see him fight cormier cain jds or even pat barry.

You must really dislike Mir.

Well I do so I would love to see Reem run through him.

Not a fan of mismatches. Easy fight for Alistair.

I really wanna see Overeem x Cormier. But I dont think Joe Silva would burn one good contender.

Back