Anybody interested in seeing Frank Mir vs Alistair Overeem?

Overeem needs to get annihilated by JDS first, if he can get past Bigfoot.

as far as how Mir/Overeem would go, depends on who lands first

What are you talking about? Mir has nothing for overeem in the standup. Mir has a chance if he gets it to the ground but he is not known for his takedowns. Easy win for Overeem.

Overeem would really hurt Mir......I cant see Mir hang in standing and Ovreem would be able to grapple and stay standing

Mir has no chance. His stand up is slow and not very powerful. No Chance LOL

I honestly wouldn't want to see this fight, I like Mir and he wouldn't come back the same after.

What are you talking about? Mir has nothing for overeem in the standup. Mir has a chance if he gets it to the ground but he is not known for his takedowns. Easy win for Overeem.

because Overeem is the height of striking defense, durability and speed, right?

I honestly wouldn't want to see this fight, I like Mir and he wouldn't come back the same after.

Mir always fights tough guys, and he takes pride in it. if you don't want to see him fight top competition, then fuck off. you aren't a Mir fan.

because Overeem is the height of striking defense, durability and speed, right?

Mir always fights tough guys, and he takes pride in it. if you don't want to see him fight top competition, then fuck off. you aren't a Mir fan.

128981506021069587.jpg

strikers with good tdd are worst matchup for mir, so no. reem will murder bigfoot and afterwards he will punish jds for his trashtalk.

mir could figth struve, long limbs break even easier :D

Overeem's still waiting for an opponent? I thought he was fighting BigFoot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH hell yeah i love seeing frank mir get his ass beat. too bad cormier is going to retire his ass and save him from a death sentence.

I'm interested in Mir v Werdum, as I think most are.

I like seeing Mir punched in the face, so I am hugely in favour of this matchup going ahead.

considering you've shown time and time and time again you have absolutely no idea as to what you are talking about, i went with you backtracking. which you always seem to do. who the fuck is backed into a corner? you said it was literally a "SWEET MATCHUP" after saying it was a mismatch. you're just delusional, evidenced by thinking Hendo/Fedor was an earlier stoppage.

also, learn what "ad hominem" is.

still waiting for that whole "You only think Overeem has a punchers chance?" thing. and an explanation as to why a fight should continue when someone faceplants and gets teed off on would be funny too. i mean, i know you cant do it because you're mentally deranged, but go ahead and try. it'll be amusing at the very, very least

You're either:
a troll, and intentionally misinterpreting what TkoTom is saying because... I dunno, you're so sad that you've got strong feelings of hatred toward a bloke you've never met?
OR
You're exactly as retarded as your every post in this thread would imply..

I don't know which option is more embarrassing, but feel free to take your pick.

Mir does not stand a chance, i gave been saying this fot years and still do

Back