Anybody interested in seeing Frank Mir vs Alistair Overeem?

so you think it's a complete mismatch, yet it's a "sweet" matchup.

nice contradiction fool

I think the fight would be SWEET to watch, but my guess would be that Reem takes it fairly easily.

How is that in any way a contradiction? you're a little out of your element here, fool.

I think the fight would be SWEET to watch, but my guess would be that Reem takes it fairly easily.

How is that in any way a contradiction? you're a little out of your element here, fool.

nice backtracking. you said "sweet matchup."

then again, we're talking to someone who thinks Hendo/Fedor was stopped early. talk about delusional

good to see you backed off that whole "So you think Overeem only has a punchers chance?" thing. man, that was fucking retarded.

the fact that you actually need this clarified is frightening.

Mir won't take Overeem down. Overeem wants to stand up. Mir's chin is average and so is Overeem's. both have big power. so it depends who lands first.

you also don't know what "punchers chance" means at all.

It's not about who lands first. It's about who can impose his game and fight effectively.

I guess Mir vs JDS was about who landed first? right? or was it about Junior being too fast for Mir, outworking him, landing over and over and finally putting him out...

I doubt Mir puts Overeem out with one punch aka the first punch or anything of the sort. Overeem most likely grabs him and ragdolls him just as he did to Brock. Watch how Reem bullies Brock around the octagon, the same Brock who pulverized Mir.

nice backtracking. you said "sweet matchup."

then again, we're talking to someone who thinks Hendo/Fedor was stopped early. talk about delusional

good to see you backed off that whole "So you think Overeem only has a punchers chance?" thing. man, that was fucking retarded.

YES IT IS A SWEET MATCHUP AKA THE FIGHT WOULD BE SWEET

what kind of BS point are you trying to make? going for the ad hominem attack now that you've been cornered.. tsk tsk for shame

Haha so you are a banned poster!!! I thought you were too much of a troll for a new poster.

Really tough matchup for Mir.
Anything's possible, but still... Just a miserable guy for Mir.

But I like violence, and someone's going to get car crash-level blown up, so it works for me.

It's not about who lands first. It's about who can impose his game and fight effectively.

I guess Mir vs JDS was about who landed first? right? or was it about Junior being too fast for Mir, outworking him, landing over and over and finally putting him out...

goddamn, i know you're dylsexic, but i already said what their gameplans would be. my guess is that whoever would land first would probably end up winning. i don't know what your obsession comparing 2 completely different things is, but man, you're really struggling here.

remember when you said "correlation" wasn't the word i was looking for?

I doubt Mir puts Overeem out with one punch aka the first punch or anything of the sort. Overeem most likely grabs him and ragdolls him just as he did to Brock. Watch how Reem bullies Brock around the octagon, the same Brock who pulverized Mir.

Overeem grabbed Brock and ragdolled Brock? so you didn't watch the fight at all. no worries, you'll inevitably backtrack on this as well.

and MMA math too? man, you're on a fucking roll.

You are looking past Bigfoot and these days you can't do that, Bigfoot could pull out the upset and spoil Reem's title hopes.

You're right. Bigfoot is good but Reem is better. If Bigfoot wins it would be an anti climax. Reem Vs JDS/Cain would be epic. :p

Overeem grabbed Brock and ragdolled Brock? so you didn't watch the fight at all. no worries, you'll inevitably backtrack on this as well.

and MMA math too? man, you're on a fucking roll.

watch the fight..every time Brock tried to grab Reem he threw him off like a child..

and yes correlation was NOT the word you were looking for, good times..

it's not MMAmath, Reem is most likely stronger than Mir.. why must you twist my words?

Mir just got beat, Joe Silva doesn't like matching up guys coming off of one side beatings with someone who is one fight away from a title shot.

That said, I like this either way because:

1 - Reem lays Mir out

or

2 - Mir breaks one of Reem's arms off

I'd be happy as I don't really like the pair of them.

Agreed! Either result is perfectly ok in my book. No way this fight would go to a decision.

YES IT IS A SWEET MATCHUP AKA THE FIGHT WOULD BE SWEET

what kind of BS point are you trying to make? going for the ad hominem attack now that you've been cornered.. tsk tsk for shame

considering you've shown time and time and time again you have absolutely no idea as to what you are talking about, i went with you backtracking. which you always seem to do. who the fuck is backed into a corner? you said it was literally a "SWEET MATCHUP" after saying it was a mismatch. you're just delusional, evidenced by thinking Hendo/Fedor was an earlier stoppage.

also, learn what "ad hominem" is.

still waiting for that whole "You only think Overeem has a punchers chance?" thing. and an explanation as to why a fight should continue when someone faceplants and gets teed off on would be funny too. i mean, i know you cant do it because you're mentally deranged, but go ahead and try. it'll be amusing at the very, very least

I love watching Mir Fight but most likely I think Reem takes this world class striking and very good TDD.

considering you've shown time and time and time again you have absolutely no idea as to what you are talking about, i went with you backtracking. which you always seem to do. who the fuck is backed into a corner? you said it was literally a "SWEET MATCHUP" after saying it was a mismatch. you're just delusional, evidenced by thinking Hendo/Fedor was an earlier stoppage.

also, learn what "ad hominem" is.

still waiting for that whole "You only think Overeem has a punchers chance?" thing. and an explanation as to why a fight should continue when someone faceplants and gets teed off on would be funny too. i mean, i know you cant do it because you're mentally deranged, but go ahead and try. it'll be amusing at the very, very least

Again with your lies.
I never said it was a mismatch.. It is most definitely a sweet matchup though

lol dude you were the one that started attacking me personally, you should really get a clue, again showing your lack of mental capacity, bringing Fedor into a thread twice, a thread that has nothing to do with him.

You really do have issues don't you.

watch the fight..every time Brock tried to grab Reem he threw him off like a child..

proving you're delusional. Brock got a single leg one time, BOTH of them spun around and Brock himself let go. you did not watch the fight. Overeem never got a hold of Lesnar and ragdolled him.

and yes correlation was NOT the word you were looking for, good times..

you compared Bisping complaining about the judges to Leonard Garcia's opponents complaining about the judges. i said that was a horrible correlation. explain.

it's not MMAmath, Reem is most likely stronger than Mir.. why must you twist my words?

Overeem ragdolled Lesnar (which never happened, by the way), so he would easily dispose of Mir.

this is embarrassing.

TS obviously hates Mir. There is no other explanation for this match up.

Again with your lies.
I never said it was a mismatch.. It is most definitely a sweet matchup though

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/77533067-post13.html
"
i'd bet on an Overeem KO -- faster, stronger and just better all around
"

"I never said it was a mismatch."

embarrassing.

lol dude you were the one that started attacking me personally, you should really get a clue, again showing your lack of mental capacity, bringing Fedor into a thread twice, a thread that has nothing to do with him.

You really do have issues don't you.

it's mostly to show just how out of touch you are with reality. i brought up another argument you've made in the past just to showcase it.

proving you're delusional. Brock got a single leg one time, BOTH of them spun around and Brock himself let go. you did not watch the fight. Overeem never got a hold of Lesnar and ragdolled him.

That's not what i'm talking about. Relax and just use your brain.

Watch when they're close to the cage and Brock tries to grab Reem and Reem shoves him off. For a big 300lbs dude it was quite impressive. Watch it.

Overeem ragdolled Lesnar (which never happened, by the way), so he would easily dispose of Mir.

You said that, not me. I merely said that Reem's strength is most likely greater than Mir's because of the Brock comparison. Which is reasonable. I never said that because Reem is stronger than Brock that he'd beat Mir.

Have you been living under a rock, TS? Bigfoot vs Overeem has long been confirmed for his return fight

That's not what i'm talking about. Relax and just use your brain.

Watch when they're close to the cage and Brock tries to grab Reem and Reem shoves him off. For a big 300lbs dude it was quite impressive. Watch it.

You said that, not me. I merely said that Reem's strength is most likely greater than Mir's because of the Brock comparison. Which is reasonable. I never said that because Reem is stronger than Brock that he'd beat Mir.

woah, woah, woah... what happened to "watch the fight..every time Brock tried to grab Reem he threw him off like a child.." ?? backtracking AGAIN.

so I guess when Lesnar DID go for the single leg, Overeem didn't ragdoll him that time? also, what specify instance against the cage are you even talking about? Lesnar was backing up the ENTIRE fight and was hurt for the majority of it. it was primarily a standup battle. christ almighty you're delusional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXOB9HPAKKQ

use this video and show me where this "threw him around like a child" ragdolling took place. please.

That doesn't make it a mismatch.

What the hell is wrong with you?

unreal.

saved for future reference, though.

Back