Anybody here think trannies are women?

Basically you're asking if anyone is delusional.

lol @ anyone saying they supposedly wouldn't smash just because she used to be a dude.

f49aeed0998462012f4301bdaedd21630a7f18ed75ec0d9d2a08f37db45a5bac_1.jpg
This is one probably very altered picture . Post 10 more pictures and i bet you cant because there are only a few where it looks like a woman . Almost all of Harisu's professional pictures look passibly feminine but she looks like a dude without heavy photoshopping and in person . The internet age fools many people into thinking things and trannies have to be one of them . Theres provably a reason there isnt many famous trannies because it takes a lot of manufactured illusions to make them realistically feminine looking .

This person pictured here is probably one of the more famous becauae of how " realistically female " people claim she looks . But even with all that plastic surgery and hormone therapy still looks like a man in a wig .
20120704_harisu_comeback.jpg

82998943-south-korean-transsexual-singer-and-actress-harisu-poses.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

But the media and her image team will have you believe she look like this .

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know enough about the process to know for certain how authentic someone thats had the full on transition is , but I'm guessing that considering how many shittily done plastic surgery pproceduresare out there for waaaaay simpler things its not gonna be very " realistic " . Putting all the physical issues aside though , and id chance a guess that the average trans person is carrying around way more emotional baggage than id care to tangle with anyhow. They deserve respect and to be acknowledged however they want , but I do believe its a bit of an illness , and just kinda pity them to be honest.
Which is why the caveat a lot of people have is "if they're passable"

A lot of them aren't, even if the surgery and therapy worked for the most part. Sometimes its something with their voice or facial structure that tells you "something is off with this chick".

The thing is the transition works best when its started earlier so that their body doesn't have time to go through puberty and develop as their birth gender but many of them start after they've had a few years through puberty.

no, i dont

but who cares. i view gay people/trannies/people that piss on each other, etc... as i do guys that bang really ugly girls. I wouldn't do it personally, and find it revolting, but i could give zero shits if you do it.....as long as i don't see it, get your grime on

It's just not that big a deal, and shouldn't be a political issue.

Uhh.. Trannies aren't women at all, they're men wearing dresses with their dick tucked.

That being said, I have no hate in my heart for them, do whatever makes you happy I guess.

What are you talking about? I'm a married man (to a woman lol) with a 7 month old daughter. So being a straight guy I don't "have a dog in this fight" but sure as hell fight for those who do have a dog in the fight.

And I don't think you know what a strawman is. I never made a fucking argument! I'm just asking what the obsession is about.

Yeah, keep telling yourself you don't have a dog in the fight while simultaneously strawmanning one side. Because obviously anybody that questions the the legitimacy of this, including the process of castrating themselves, must do so because, how did you put it, "they care about what people do in the bedroom". Yep, that's it, if I don't agree with you I'm a callous prude just trying to infringe on people's rights.

That argument is so old and people are so tired of such dishonesty that Trump has a real chance. So keep doubling down.

No, it's not a woman. It's a transsexual.

And no, I wouldn't bang one because it's got a fake vag. If I want to bang a fake vag, I'll buy a Fleshlight (C) from the Fleshlight (C) website using the code 420ALPHATOAD from Joe Rogan to get 15% off--act now before it's too late!

Of course, I'd treat them with the same respect I'd treat a non-tranny, which means no very much, and use the pronoun they want if it makes them happy. Still, not a woman.

And no, I wouldn't bang one because it's got a fake vag. If I want to bang a fake vag, I'll buy a Fleshlight (C) from the Fleshlight (C) website using the code 420ALPHATOAD from Joe Rogan to get 15% off--act now before it's too late!

Of course, I'd treat them with the same respect I'd treat a non-tranny, which means no very much, and use the pronoun they want if it makes them happy. Still, not a woman.

You know how you treat people with even more respect? You don't condone a barbaric practice simply because you're afraid to go against the narrative that posits surgery as a solution.

Trans people are being used as pawns. There's nothing compassionate about enabling people to remove their genitals.

If you want to wear a dress and claim you're a woman, go ahead. Just don't try to teach my children that you can choose whatever sex you want, don't try to normalize mutilation, don't pass laws that make it illegal to not use the proper pronouns, and don't try to do all of these things while claiming the other side is bigoted. Other than that, I'll call you what you want.

tumblr_inline_o0nrswlxCI1tzwkwy_500.gif

Why are you guys so obsessed with this shit? Too many conservatives have an unhealthy obsession with how and how people are fucking.

I'm not obsessed, but I am concerned with the LGBT-normalization movement. Regarding transgenders specifically, I care because I don't want people to suffer delusions. If you were born with a penis and not a vagina, and you "identify" as a female, you are suffering terrible mental illness. You need help. Yet people are acting like "identifying" as the opposite sex is a healthy, normal alternative to recognizing one's sex for what it is. The lines of this cultural battle are truth and deception. Should people be able to identify as whatever age they want, regardless of what year they were born and what their birth certificate says, and expect other people to respect that? Should people be able to identify as another species -- squirrels for example -- and get the privilege to defecate and urinate wherever that animal does?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't date one, but I have no problem with them.

As long as their surgery is self funded, and while they still have their dick and balls stay out of the ladies room.

It's not a matter of opinion. Only women are women. Case closed.

As long as their surgery is self funded, and while they still have their dick and balls stay out of the ladies room.
This actually leads to an interesting question as it relates to the classification of the transgender phenomenon as a mental illness or not. Often we tend to see transgender advocates argue that its not a mental illness and detractors argue that it is but in some contexts its the reverse. In Canada, where they have a well established public healthcare system. the classification of it as a mental illness can potentially open up the access to public funded gender reassignment surgeries and hormone therapy. And so in this case the transgender advocates would be incentivized to keep the phenomenon classified as a mental illness to better expand the access the treatment of choice for trans individuals.

Did "Sarina Valentina" have "her" penis removed? If not, how is "she" not considered a male, technically?

Even if whoever that is had it removed he would be a male. Removing one's penis doesn't make a male female any more than cosmetic facial surgery makes a person 10 years younger.

This actually leads to an interesting question as it relates to the classification of the transgender phenomenon as a mental illness or not. Often we tend to see transgender advocates argue that its not a mental illness and detractors argue that it is but in some contexts its the reverse. In Canada, where they have a well established public healthcare system. the classification of it as a mental illness can potentially open up the access to public funded gender reassignment surgeries and hormone therapy. And so in this case the transgender advocates would be incentivized to keep the phenomenon classified as a mental illness to better expand the access the treatment of choice for trans individuals.

I would be happy to have a singlepayer system and have my taxes help pay for anti-psychotic drugs for LGBTs. I wouldn't be okay with paying for any kind of "conversion therapy".

Back