Anybody here think trannies are women?

I know and work with several Lady-boys. Personally I dont think they are woman or have any interested in dating one.
But if they choose to live like that, they are free to do so. And I am happy to refer to them as female no problem at all.
Mostly my experience with Lady-boys have been positive, no problem with them or with guys that date them.
Its a bit more common and tolerated here in Thailand.

"If that dude had some tits, I'd totally suck her dick..." said nobody ever. No they are not women they are men.

A dude on this board I used to post on that had only ever dated women started seeing a tranny and a thread popped up where they were having this exact discussion. He rationalized it by saying that he doesn't fool around with "her dick" in any way and that he's completely comfortable with his heterosexuality. Some time later, I saw him talking about sucking his girlfriend's dick while he was drunk and saying that he's still completely straight. No one was calling him on it.

We literally live in a time where you can date a man, suck his dick and people will take you seriously when you say it's a heterosexual relationship.

A dude on this board I used to post on that had only ever dated women started seeing a tranny and a thread popped up where they were having this exact discussion. He rationalized it by saying that he doesn't fool around with "her dick" in any way and that he's completely comfortable with his heterosexuality. Some time later, I saw him talking about sucking his girlfriend's dick while he was drunk and saying that he's still completely straight. No one was calling him on it.

We literally live in a time where you can date a man, suck his dick and people will take you seriously when you say it's a heterosexual relationship.

This is hilarious. :D

Why are you guys so obsessed with this shit? Too many conservatives have an unhealthy obsession with how and how people are fucking.

Yep, only conservatives have a dog in this fight. That's why you posted in here.

I don't have very strong views on the matter either way. I would have to do more research to form some more solid opinions and tbh I just don't care enough to do that. As of now I consider them as something in between the two genders, leaning more towards whichever one they identify as and whichever one they resemble more. Its a bit hard for me to see a mtf transsexual as a woman if she has a five o clock shadow but I'll call her whatever she asks to be called.

As far as fucking and/or dating
as long as it's post op and hot enough to fool me, that's good enough for me

ignorance is bliss
^ that's my view

lol @ anyone saying they supposedly wouldn't smash just because she used to be a dude.

f49aeed0998462012f4301bdaedd21630a7f18ed75ec0d9d2a08f37db45a5bac_1.jpg

Still looks like a dude when you take the hair of his face and all the fancy angles and shit. Nipples probably look weird too

Still looks like a dude when you take the hair of his face and all the fancy angles and shit. Nipples probably look weird too

Not to mention the hole where his penis used to be. Nothing says healthy like removing your own genitals and replacing it with a cavity.

Gotta stop glorifying this stuff. It's the same reason John Hopkins implored people to stop performing the surgery and vehemently speaks out about this- it's purely political.

Nothing wrong with being a tranny, I've been saying for a while the technology for men to reproduce with other men needs to be developed soon. These are still men and they should be proud they where born men. Identifying being a woman only holds society back. The quicker we exterminate the uselessness of the woman gender the better we are a one sex world with the rational male gender not having to be bothered by the irrationality of women.

I think banchan hit the nail on the head. The " if it fools me I don't care thing " is just a psychological manuever to avoid confronting ones gayness
I don't think its gay necessarily because to me it comes down to intent. If you look at a transwoman and she passes as an attractive woman then the intent is to fuck a woman.

Think about the reverse. Would you say its not gay to want to fuck a post op ftm trans because they were born a female? I wouldn't say so.

Now the guys who are specfically into chicks with dicks are gay.

I don't think its gay necessarily because to me it comes down to intent. If you look at a transwoman and she passes as an attractive woman then the intent is to fuck a woman.

Think about the reverse. Would you say its not gay to want to fuck a post op ftm trans because they were born a female? I wouldn't say so.

Now the guys who are specfically into chicks with dicks are gay.

I don't know enough about the process to know for certain how authentic someone thats had the full on transition is , but I'm guessing that considering how many shittily done plastic surgery pproceduresare out there for waaaaay simpler things its not gonna be very " realistic " . Putting all the physical issues aside though , and id chance a guess that the average trans person is carrying around way more emotional baggage than id care to tangle with anyhow. They deserve respect and to be acknowledged however they want , but I do believe its a bit of an illness , and just kinda pity them to be honest.

Might as well bring up pointy elbows too. :D

i think they think they are a woman - and in every regard i would treat them as such...except for sexually.

for that, you would need a x and x

You think they are women?

I guess some people just have different definitions for words. *shrugs*

Yep, only conservatives have a dog in this fight. That's why you posted in here.
Huh? My post was about people's obsession with this shit, I didn't participate.

Sorry if the truth hurts your feelings. I mean, wtf, why are you guys so worried about what people do in the bedrooms? I'm genuinely curious.

what does it matter if you cant tell the difference for some of them?

Not sure why I wouldnt think that. If the transgendered person identifies as a woman, who am I to tell her different?

Huh? My post was about people's obsession with this shit, I didn't participate.

Sorry if the truth hurts your feelings. I mean, wtf, why are you guys so worried about what people do in the bedrooms? I'm genuinely curious.

Yep, you have no dog in this fight. You're the pinnacle of objectivity despite your obvious straw man.

Keep trying.

Yep, you have no dog in this fight. You're the pinnacle of objectivity despite your obvious straw man.

Keep trying.
What are you talking about? I'm a married man (to a woman lol) with a 7 month old daughter. So being a straight guy I don't "have a dog in this fight" but sure as hell fight for those who do have a dog in the fight.

And I don't think you know what a strawman is. I never made a fucking argument! I'm just asking what the obsession is about.

N.O.P.E

Just cus a male can get implants, do their hair like a female and act like and look like a female, till doesnt make them female. That is cool about your friend however. Nothing wrong with a trans being a trans but coming from a male that is straight, I just can't do it. He's got a Dong Hyung Kim down there.

That's a selling point; larger the better. Just keeping it real.

Back