Anybody here think trannies are women?

Nope. No more than I think someone who got cosmetic surgery on her face and a tummy tuck is actually younger than she really is. A person's sex is based on characteristics of their birth, just as a person's age is.

How does saying he or cool dude defy my post?

Dudes date transexuals all the time. You think all transexuals are sitting at home lonely or something? Gay dudes don't date trans girls either. It's mostly straight dudes who wouldn't sleep with a guy dating traps.

As to sleeping with a transsexual? Eh. Maybe. Dicks are probably the biggest turn off I can imagine outside of like.. A really bad lazy eye or somethings.

People aren't especially psyched to bring home a fat chick to the family, at least if she's trans you can hide the dick, can't hide your fat girls belly fat can ya?

He didn't read/understand the ftm part. Female to male. So he thought you were calling a mtf a dude.

On the topic, no. Caitlyn Jenner is a dude in a dress.

On the topic, no. Caitlyn Jenner is a dude in a dress.
that's a great point fella,many who admired ''Trannies'' are either caught out by what they think are very feminine looking girls or just don't care,because they still look ''hot''

your everyday ''tranny'' looks nothing like the women in the 'hormonal transition' thread,

Last edited:
that's a great point fella,many who admired ''Trannies'' are either caught out by what they think are very feminine looking girls or just don't care,because they still look ''hot''

you're everyday ''tranny'' looks nothing like the women in the 'hormonal transition' thread,

Even these hot ones, I'd still pass. I'm not a savage and I can control my lust if it means I will not fuck a dude that cut his penis.

No

If it has a dick I don't want it.

If it was post up I suppose I could be fooled but that's not something that they should be doing.

As far as to how they want to dress or act or be called, I don't care and if they change their name to a female name I'll call them that. They might be a really nice person and I treat everyone with respect as long as they treat me with respect.

The bathroom and shower issue is something different.

If it was post up I suppose I could be fooled but that's not something that they should be doing.
How convincing is a post op vagina ? I imagine it would be very hard to replicate and though from first glance might not seem different i think the actual physical capabilities of it you would eventually be able to tell .

That's a childishly framed question. Under normal circumstances, I couldn't see myself dating a transsexual, but I'm friends with a few and I honestly think of them as their stated gender, not their birth certificate gender.

How convincing is a post op vagina ? I imagine it would be very hard to replicate and though from first glance might not seem different i think the actual physical capabilities of it you would eventually be able to tell .

I have no idea, never seen one. Someone here I bet has and could tell us.

I hear they can do some amazing shit with plastic surgery.

as long as it's post op and hot enough to fool me, that's good enough for me

ignorance is bliss

I have no idea, never seen one. Someone here I bet has and could tell us.

I hear they can do some amazing shit with plastic surgery.
Maybe they can replicate the look on the outside but i meant if you tried putting your fingers or whatever else you could probably tell its not real . Vaginas are complex even the feel of them internally is probably very difficult to replicate let alone the function to expand and contract and produce fluids and scent . Pretty sure surgery has not gone to that level yet .

Maybe they can replicate the look on the outside but i meant if you tried putting your fingers or whatever else you could probably tell its not real . Vaginas are complex even the feel of them internally is probably very difficult to replicate let alone the function to expand and contract and produce fluids and scent . Pretty sure surgery has not gone to that level yet .

I have no idea but maybe someone here would know.

Back