Anybody here from Colorado?

lowlife

Swangin and Bangin
@Black
Reaction score
Just moved here from Texas, really liking it so far...anything I need to know or check out? Been exploring myself but local input always helps..

ps in Colorado Springs

I am guessing you moved from Hood to Carson, could be wrong.

Check out the zoo, seven falls, Garden of the Gods, go up Pikes Peak(should be closing soon), and lastly the drive to Aspen is beautiful especially once you hit twin lakes.

i hear when you move to Colorado they give you a dog and a bong. any truth to that?

i hear when you move to Colorado they give you a dog and a bong. any truth to that?

I brought my own but yeah that's pretty funny, seems like everyone out here has a dog..and a bong lol.

Yessir born in denver,

I can't help you too much with the springs.
As for the rest of colorado, the no.1 attraction has to be the nature. My favorite is cruising, the rise through alameda down through the valley into Taos is a fantastic drive and thee are some great hole in the wall places, the valley also has the sand dunes which are cool but I prefer the hot springs that are also in the area.
For the denver area I think the drive along peak 2 peak highway is the best, it goes from Nederland to Estes park and you can continue up to the national parks. That is my favorite because of all the small mountain communities and dirt roads to go exploring, plus like most of northern Colorado there are plenty of ex hippie folk. This is a positive because over by a little town called Raymond they have an insdependent run breakfast lunch cafe that is ran out of a shack and open really only when the owner feels like it.

really the best advice is to crack open a map and follow some roads into the mountains if you want to have the Colorado experince, something simple like just cruising from Wyoming down to new mex can lead you to a ton of interesting spots.

Just moved here from Texas, really liking it so far...anything I need to know or check out? Been exploring myself but local input always helps..

ps in Colorado Springs

I live in the Springs too. It's quite nice but the only thing I don't like about Colorado is the random weather we get sometimes. Many cool places to go like Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls, Manitou Springs, and the biggest mountain on the west that you see in Colorado Springs is Pikes Peak. You can actually go hiking up there or take a train. It has a gift shop and food at the summit. Last time I went up there the food was shit but that was years ago so I don't know how it is now. Also downtown Colorado Springs is a good place to check out as well. We also get a shit ton of snow sometimes here so be ready for that. Overall it's nice place to live, it isn't as big as Denver but i like it more here.

It depends on where you go in Colorado , if you p the front range area they give you a cat and a vape, denver they give you a spliff and a ass whopping

I am guessing you moved from Hood to Carson, could be wrong.

Check out the zoo, seven falls, Garden of the Gods, go up Pikes Peak(should be closing soon), and lastly the drive to Aspen is beautiful especially once you hit twin lakes.

No not military, just tired of Houston and wanted a different lifestyle..Garden of the Gods is really cool, I guess I'm more looking for like off the beaten path stuff though. Like we went for a random drive recently and found this little town called La Veta, it was some of the most beautiful scenery Ive seen in a while.

Yessir born in denver,

I can't help you too much with the springs.
As for the rest of colorado, the no.1 attraction has to be the nature. My favorite is cruising, the rise through alameda down through the valley into Taos is a fantastic drive and thee are some great hole in the wall places, the valley also has the sand dunes which are cool but I prefer the hot springs that are also in the area.
For the denver area I think the drive along peak 2 peak highway is the best, it goes from Nederland to Estes park and you can continue up to the national parks. That is my favorite because of all the small mountain communities and dirt roads to go exploring, plus like most of northern Colorado there are plenty of ex hippie folk. This is a positive because over by a little town called Raymond they have an insdependent run breakfast lunch cafe that is ran out of a shack and open really only when the owner feels like it.

really the best advice is to crack open a map and follow some roads into the mountains if you want to have the Colorado experince, something simple like just cruising from Wyoming down to new mex can lead you to a ton of interesting spots.

That's kinda what we've been doing so far, it seems like you can just pick a direction and run into some really cool nature.

I live in the Springs too. It's quite nice but the only thing I don't like about Colorado is the random weather we get sometimes.

Yeah whats the deal with all the people getting struck by lightning?

I live in Denver. I don't mind it, just not a fan of the weather.

Go down to 16th Street in Denver, Manitou Springs, and if you happen to somehow find your way to Pueblo, try the dough-drop inn. Some of the best pizza I've had. I guess you have been cruising through Academy a lot.

Monument Boy here

Unless C-Springs has greatly improved in the last 20 years I'd say move North to either the Denver or Ft. Collins area.

Go down to 16th Street in Denver, Manitou Springs, and if you happen to somehow find your way to Pueblo, try the dough-drop inn. Some of the best pizza I've had. I guess you have been cruising through Academy a lot.

Monument Boy here

About to leave for Pueblo right now actually, a shop out there has 1/2 price nug sale lol. I might try that pizza if I get hungry

About to leave for Pueblo right now actually, a shop out there has 1/2 price nug sale lol. I might try that pizza if I get hungry

Let me know how it is! Another cool place is Southside Johnny's there on Tejon. And Entertainmart on Academy is a awesome place for cheap movies and games if it's still around.

Back