Anybody heard anything about jake lately?

S

SEXY BEAST

Any more sparing, trials or tribulations? Anybody know how his adventures are going?

friday- im hopefully gonna be training with him, badboyusa, wilhelm, and possibly others

That should be fun :D, say hi from skyboat.

You guys are training and you didn't tell me?!?!

You all can fuck off for that shit. I see how it is... a guy wins a smoker and suddenly he ain't cool enough to play jew jitsoo anymore, right?

We'll see who gets invited to Hojak's Ho-Down in October, ladies. Indeededly freakin doo we will.

Man that sounds like fun! Poor little Hojak, how come you guys did not invite him? What about Miss A.? You guys going to post some pics soon?

Oh The Jake is doing just fine. I'm taking really good care of him. And I hope to see you guys on fri. TTYL ;)

Originally posted by ArjukanpoKarate
Oh The Jake is doing just fine. I'm taking really good care of him. And I hope to see you guys on fri. TTYL ;)

I hope you didn't hurt that bad, can he still walk? You know us guys get a little lite headed if we are dehydrated!:D

I heard he couldn't handle his cheap American Liqour and ended up in a pile of his own shit puke and piss outside the Whiskey-a-Go-Go surrounded by skinny homosexual heroin addicts.

Originally posted by ArjukanpoKarate

I see nothing but sexual inudeno coming from that post :p

Originally posted by Blown & Injected

I hope you didn't hurt that bad, can he still walk? You know us guys get a little lite headed if we are dehydrated!:D

And I was right heheheh :D :D :D

Jake is fine.

Princess, Arju, Hojak and I had dinner together last night. Which was really nice. We got drunk, talked and watched WWE and just had fun.

Hojak was a piker and left early but, Princess passed out on the couch and we ended up leaving at about close to 2:30am.... it was a great night.

We will drink with them again soon and this time, we will also go to Magic Mountain and have fun there :)

We have lots of good pics and they will be online soon.

Tonight I roll with Hojak -- will get some more pics. And on friday we will roll with Wilhelm and Machado BJJ as well as Bad Boy USA.
We're just finalising a time.

- The Jake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back