anybody have lovato pressure passing dvds?

inverted vortex

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Thinking about investing in these. Do any of you own them or have you watched them? Pricing is a bit steep but I'd really like to get my hands on them. Any reviews would be appreciated.

Yes, I have a copy and I love lovatos instructionals. Very good concepts and works well with my style.

He goes over his headquarters position and pretty much starts most of his passing from there. I'm not a speed guy, so I found a lot of success with the techniques I learned from him

Wild, I saw this thread just like a minute after thinking the AT&T commercial girl reminds me - personality wise - of Demi Lovato.

hmm, see i WOULD consider myself a speed guy but i really think that improving my pressure/base is the way to better BJJ. every high belt level i've rolled against has crushed my hip mobility and had their way with me, and that's what I'd like to be able to do.

I have them and they are gold - it helps that english is his first language (communicating purposes).

That and Ryan Hall's dvd set have really helped me.

Not sure if they are exactly the same but BJJ Library has a series of Lovato passing vids.

Back