Anybody Have Any Good ''Lucky Escape'' Moments?

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by ChosenMMA, Dec 16, 2016.

1. ChosenMMA

ChosenMMA Part Of DC Nation & The Cruz & Velasquez Wagon

I myself sadly don't have any great ones, when I was 13/14 me and a few mates were trying to out do each other on our bikes and I did kind of a 180 spin on my bike into the road with a car coming straight round the corner and at me, I managed to dive off the bike onto the pavement whilst my bike got absolutely destroyed from the impact of the vehicle and I escaped with a few cuts and bruises which was nothing compared to the other potential result.

Any interesting ones?

2. BisexualMMA

BisexualMMA Don't Put My Name in the Name of Steroids!

I was once side mounted by Roy Nelson. I was in deep trouble but the ref stood us up for no reason and then I knocked him out.

3. Loiosh

Loiosh Detective Platinum Member

When I was ten three kids from school chased me home.

I cut through back yards and hid, they split up to find me.

I hid in some bushes and eventually I saw one of them creeping past me. i jumped out and shouted at him and he freaked and ran away, and I walked home, feeling like a boss.

Slobodan, Peteyandjia and scorpipede like this.
  4. FierceRedBelt

FierceRedBelt Red Belt

Condom fell off and I still finished inside a chick of inferior breeding quality.

She didn't get pregnant. Was a big gamble.

FrankensteinMMA and ChosenMMA like this.
  5. Jack Reacheround

Jack Reacheround Never Go Black

My wife got pregnant. Luckily she miscarried.

LiLoMMA and Smoking Indoors like this.
  6. Kühle Hand Luke

Kühle Hand Luke Mr. Cool Hand Luke Ice

Thailand 2008

7. Bacco

Bacco Silver Belt

It was 2011
    [​IMG]

8. HI SCOTT NEWMAN

HI SCOTT NEWMAN Steel Belt Cat ✔

In 1998 I went camping with my dad and his best friend in Barrow Alaska, my dads best friend lives in Anchorage Alaska. We went camping and did a lot of fishing for 5 days, had a great time!.. on the 4th day we decided to do some fishing so we made our journey in the Jeep to the boat, we got out and started walking for about 20 seconds and then ahead on the right we saw a huge Polar Bear, it was enormous. I absoutley sh*t myself, it had clocked us, and was staring and it looked intense and started trotting a fair pace towards us. All 3 of us just turn an ran fast back to the Jeep.

It was very scary, luckily we got back in the Jeep safely in time, it was still a way ahead. But damn that was super scary, it looked like a large adult Polar Bear, probably close to 2,000 Ibs. Very scary. Thats the only lucky escape I can think of

SherdogGoat, trolololol and Slobodan like this.
  9. Mocesting The Delapitated

Mocesting The Delapitated Jun Jun Jun Platinum Member

Playing tag with my friends, ran around a corner of an apartment building and almost got flattened by a truck. I had a "whew that was close moment", shit was cray.

I also almost drowned too, that sucked.

10. scorpipede

scorpipede you do yo thang Baby Smurf

when I was young, maybe 7, I went on this family vacation and almost drowned 3 times. 3 times in the same week. My brother saved me twice and my dad once. What the fuck man? Who was watching me? Parents of the year I tell you.

<43><43><43><43>

11. NoGoodNamesLeft

NoGoodNamesLeft Red Belt

Ayy lmao
    Got pulled over by a pissed off state trooper on the way home from college with my boy one weekend doing 95 on the highway . We had just finsihed smoking a fat bleezy, and had an ounce, minus what we took for the blunt, in the car to move upon arriving back in the home town. We were gonna get at least a free 1/4 out of that bag for real. Anyway the cop immediately asks me where the weed at. I stonewall him, I know its legit locked int he trunk and neither of us had anything on us. He is pissed, and im sure we both looked high AF fam. Anyway, my dipshit firend turns the music up as that fuckin pig goes back to his car, was some old school 90s hip hop pounding out of my 2 12 inch subs i had int he trunk, I think it was some old tribe called quest shit. Anyway, he comes back to the car less than 20 seconds after yelling at me to give ihm liscence and registration, i think hes about to arrest us both because music loud, and we were super high. I paniced bad, but as he ge3ts back to window, he just literally throws liscnece and registration back at me, and tells me its "my lucky fucking day son", and runs back to his car and speeds off with his blues on doing what looked liek a million miles an hour. I look at my friend, and we both start laughing, i couldnt figure out if this was real or if i miagined it, i had him confirm the pervious series of events to me. we both aggree that it did in fact happen, and what felt like a 3 hour convo, which was probably 2 minutes, is done i merge back on to highway, crank up music and rpceed at the speed limit. about 2 miles down road i figure out why he bounced, brutal accident, multiple fatalities from a drunk drier i read aobut in paper next day. lucky me !

trolololol likes this.
  12. CatchOmega

CatchOmega Hideous Disfigurement

Near blackout drunk, stumbling back to my friends house for the night. Got the bright idea that it should drive home instead. I unlocked my door, sat down in the driver's seat and went to put my key in the ignition. But somewhere between unlocking my door and sitting down I managed to lose my keys... I swear I looked for them for like 10 minutes before I finally gave up and passed out in the driver's seat.

If woke up in the morning and they were sitting in my lap.

My buddy lived a block away from the police station and was probably a 30 minute drive from my house. I'm convinced I would have been killed or arrested that night had I managed to start my car.

trolololol and scorpipede like this.
  13. phightens19

phightens19 Orange Belt

Way too many to list but the most recent one was about 7 years ago. My 2 best friends and I got jumped by 12 - 18 frat boys at their house party.... we got worked over like it was our job...if those fuckers actually knew what they were doing we would've been done. I actually went back into the house and fixed my broken nose and a Boise dime that was in the br cleaned me up and called me 2 days later to ask me if I was ok and to go on a date.... was a wild night my friends... and hopefully the last I have like that.

14. LiLoMMA

LiLoMMA Lindsay Lohan's party belt

Felt weird "liking" that.
    Anyways.
    Back when smoking weed was not ok in Colorado, I would always stop by and smoke in this cemetery next to my house. It's a beautiful and peaceful place.
    One day, I pulled in and I saw a car in a distance that just made me uncomfortable for some reason. Nothing weird about the car, but the positioning just made me feel like I shouldn't be there.
    So I moved.
    Maybe like 8 minutes later, I'm hitting the pipe hard. I keep going, and when I look up there is a cop car just ahead of me. The officer exited the vehicle and is walking towards me. I panic, but my inner soul takes over, so once he is about 60 feet away from his car and about 25 feet from mine I take off. I know every nook and cranny of this place, I've rollerbladed there dozens of times, I know where to go. So I take off and drive to the nearest Barnes and Nobles while adrenaline is on full blast. I text my friends as the adrenaline wears off, but as the experience ends, I "get it". I just ran away from a cop. It felt amazing and I'm glad that it's my only experience of the kind