Anybody have a GIF of Royce kneeing Ken in the balls?

I don't buy that it's the reason he lost. He lost because he's not athletic. Has an extreme glass chin. No mobility. And was outclassed by someone who aged better. The nut shot is an excuse. And I say this as someone who was a huge fan of shamrock and rooted for him against nearly everyone.

no dude, he got kneed in the balls. He was yelling it, Royce is a cheap motherfucker

ken did fuck up though. maybe the knee to the head rocked him idk, but he totally could have defended himself on the ground. I think he was banking too much on the ref stopping the fight and calling the foul and standing back up. Ken should have defended and then bitched at the ref after. He was fine as he was totally chewing out the ref while he was being hit......
Or maybe Ken was just hurt because he had been, ya know, kneed in the balls. You can still yell at people when you are kneed in the balls. You just can't move too well. Royce cheated, and the ref did a shit job. It's pretty clear.

Or maybe Ken was just hurt because he had been, ya know, kneed in the balls. You can still yell at people when you are kneed in the balls. You just can't move too well. Royce cheated, and the ref did a shit job. It's pretty clear.

eh, he was banking on the ref standing them back up after the take down. never bank on the ref to save the day.

hughes got kneed much much worse and took matters into his own hands and didn't bitch for the ref to save him against trigg

eh, he was banking on the ref standing them back up after the take down. never bank on the ref to save the day.

hughes got kneed much much worse and took matters into his own hands and didn't bitch for the ref to save him against trigg
So Ken should have acted tougher when he got kneed in the balls? This is a silly argument you are making.

Once they saw the replay the fight should be restarted.

I was pissed, it was boring and stupid.

Ken is too nice, I would have cold cocked him to get him to fight again.

So Ken should have acted tougher when he got kneed in the balls? This is a silly argument you are making.

yes, he was fine to stand and bitch right fight after it was called. he was trying to get a foul called and it restood back up.

refs view was clear as day, during the nut shot. Dude just stood there and let the rest unfold. Not sure how he could have missed that. Pretty disappointing ending to a fight with so much history between the two fighters.

According to Royce, it was okay because the Gracies fight with no rules or some bullshit, so can we change this to a win for Frank then?

b-b-b-but *insert gracie excuse*
To be fair Royce doesn't speak for Renzo and likewise

Anyne whos been kicked in the nads knows there's a delay till it kicks in

either way, it was a fight, and ken should have protected himself.

LOL even a 50 year old Royce nut shots his opponents.

Which Gracie Fundamentals dvd do they show proper dick kick techniques on?

Yeah that was a legit knee to the groin. Yowch.

gracie's acting dishonorable (and admitting it!). no surprise

According to Royce, it was okay because the Gracies fight with no rules or some bullshit, so can we change this to a win for Frank then?

Lol, Cesar Gracie is such a joke. Coming from a huge Nick fan.
"You can't kick to the head." Even he wasn't sure what happened and has to make an excuse for Renzo's scumbag ass because Frank spanked him.
Really Cesar? There are rules for a reason and it isn't a "bar brawl"? Then why has Renzo been in more of those kinds of fights than Bas has stories about them?

I can't stand the Gracies.

I don't see how any of you are seriously arguing against Ken here. I assume most of you have nuts and are familiar with their sensitivity

Legit dick nut shot, but it aint just his nuts that are shot....

I don't see how any of you are seriously arguing against Ken here. I assume most of you have nuts and are familiar with their sensitivity
I agree with your statement, but I'm replying because your signature is fucking amazing.

He did knee him in the balls, but 2 things:

1. I respect Ken for being a pioneer, but lately he is making excuses that make him sound so inexperienced. Recently he said he loosened his choke because Kimbo tapped. A guy as experienced as Ken should know not to stop until the ref stops you. Now against Royce he complains there was a groin strike. But you can't just grab your groin and hope the ref stops and gives you a break. You have to keep defending. Someone as experienced as Ken should know it.

2. I agree with Royce. You guys come from the time of NHB. You wanted to avenge your NHB loss. Well, in that day there was hair pulling, groin strikes, bareknuckle etc. this was tame by comparison.

Back