Anybody Have a Drone?

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I do. Here are a couple of videos from it:

My...friend is asking about drones andnrestraining orders.

buddy has a dji phantom 4, I raced it in a quarter mile on a scooter that tops out at 80 mph... barely beat it.

I live next to sorority row and drones are essential sherdog material.

buddy has a dji phantom 4, I raced it in a quarter mile on a scooter that tops out at 80 mph... barely beat it.

Really? Unless there was a 30 mph wind, its top speed is about 45 mph.

Really? Unless there was a 30 mph wind, its top speed is about 45 mph.

True, it can go a little over 45 but it accelerates a lot faster than my scooter. I was probably doing 70 when i crossed the finish line. I have the video somewhere, I'll see if i can post it somehow...

*edit: put the video on photobucket but can't embed it here apparently.

Last edited:
My friend has a surveying company and only uses drones. The cameras and sensors are amazing. Add into that the software and you have an incredible resouce.

We used it on the golf course with lidar for a 3d model. Next year were hoping ground penetrating radar is available for it so we can see exactly where our irrigation lines are.

My friend has a surveying company and only uses drones. The cameras and sensors are amazing. Add into that the software and you have an incredible resouce.

We used it on the golf course with lidar for a 3d model. Next year were hoping ground penetrating radar is available for it so we can see exactly where our irrigation lines are.

There's a program that uses photos from grid scans to make a 3D map too.

I have the Mavic. Fun little fucker, although I crashed it trying to use tripod mode indoors, which they advertised it being good for. They're sending me a replacement.

I also have a nano qx which is small and perfect for indoors while we get shit on with snow and below freezing weather here.

Back