Anybody got Siver??

I don't see how Siver wins but damn wouldn't that be something.

Sherdog isn't emotionally ready for that. Sherdog would be down for a week

I got siver but I'm not putting cash down. I feel like its cormier jones all over. If Siver can implement his top game hes got it. But there is not a good chance he can.

I don't know what Siver is ranked, but it's too damn high.

I remember Siver was a big name when I was coming into MMA in like 2010.

Siver has an uphill battle. The UFC and the fans will all be on Conor's side. The only advantages he has over Conor is experience, and maybe strength. This fight is set up to build Conor's profile. We all know it.

Even if i knew he was the better fighter...no way i'm trusting it.

I don't see how Siver wins but damn wouldn't that be something.

Sherdog isn't emotionally ready for that. Sherdog would be down for a week

HAHAHAHAHA, you may be right! Dana's butt might hurt for the same amount of time...

I got money on Siver lol only 12$ but I get over 50 bucks if Mcgoner get knocked out in the first :D

I got money on Siver lol only 12$ but I get over 50 bucks if Mcgoner get knocked out in the first :D

You-Are-So-Dumb-Antoine-Dodson-Bed-Intruder-GIF.gif

Just for you spelling goat wrong you deserve to get back handed but any how kiss your 48 quarters goodbye

Not defending Siver, but Melvin and Cub have made plenty of guys look silly with their power. Pretty extreme examples...

Yea, he was put out by two huge punchers. I don't think he'll win, but he's no stranger to spoiling parties. G-Sot was on a tear and a lot of people were saying he should be next in line. He loses to Siver in his home country, and was never the same afterward.

My hope is Siver comes out and shows off those vastly improved wrestling and ground skills like he did in the prior fight, confuses the Chosen One then goes into full out Frankie Edgar mode pounding on the Leprechaun for five rounds locking in the face crank with a few seconds left.

Last edited:
I have Siver picked to win.. But I'm a sucker for the idea of disrespected underdogs winning.

Nah. He doesn't have the tools to beat McGregor at this point.

I dont think so but hope he does it in a brutal way.

by the way this sounds to me a joke main event ( imo both doesnt deserve to be in the main event ) and all the hype about Conor itself is a joke.
if Conor beats him he get a title shot. this might be the easiest way for a fighter to climb the ladder. thanks Dana

I really like Conors style inside and outside the Octagon and am rooting for him, but I also have alot of respect for and like Siver. Veteran of the game and there is no shame in being KTFO by Melvin and Cub in the UFC. Dude has close to 20 fights inside the Octagon and probably wont be an easy out for the GOAT. Then again, maybe he will be. I really thought Poirier was gonna give Conor a run for his money too and look what happened. I honestly see an older slower Siver getting clipped and finished, but I dont know about first round though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back