Anybody ever think about being stranded, what would suck more?

ButtonMasher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have to say that of anywhere on earth, being stranded in the dessert (not :eek::eek::eek:gy US desserts, I'm talking like in Egypt) would no question be a death sentence.

Put it this way in the dessert there are sandstorms which can last up to 3 days.

Even though it would actually only take you hours or probably even just minutes to die because you can't breathe and you will be buried in sand in no time.

I have to say that of anywhere on earth, being stranded in the dessert (not :eek::eek::eek:gy US desserts, I'm talking like in Egypt) would no question be a death sentence.

Put it this way in the dessert there are sandstorms which can last up to 3 days.

Even though it would actually only take you hours or probably even just minutes to die because you can't breathe and you will be buried in sand in no time.

Dessert doesn't sound too bad

dessert.jpg

i think extreme cold would give you a run for your money with your desert scenario. frostbite and shit aint no fun.

I love how the TS called the US deserts* :eek::eek::eek:gy but he'd probably be dead within 3 days if he was stranded out there.

Jungle and ocean . Scary predators insects and literally hecters of it surrounding you . It would be difficult to escape or even make it through a night .

In desert or north pole it would be death sentence pretty much. But what about forest? Or island with resources a'la Cast Away. If it was big island with resources all year long I think I would handle myself until I get spotted. But I wouldnt try my luck no way in hell getting out of island knowing that nearest land is at least 500 miles away.

If the Egyptian deserts doesn't have a sandworm its all good
fullsize.php.jpg

All kids stuff, Holmes. Stranded in anew active volcano is worst.

Opie, you'd only like to cross a desert once. But you'd like to have more than one dessert okay.

Anyways I've thought a lot about being stranded in the ocean, since I lived on the coast n would go on boats, plus people I know would go on them (and there would be enough stories of boats toppling and fishers gone messing). Would not want /10, considering if those fishers weren't immediately found they always wound up dead.

The ocean is my beautiful goddess, but God fucking damn I don't mess with her. She'll fuck your shit up.

Better watch some man vs wild lol. Yeah, sometimes i think it would be good to know how to handle yourself in these situations. Imagine if your plane crashes at Amazon Forest. I have a friend that was in the military in Brazil and had to go there to conclude his sargeant exam. He got Malaria and still concluded it, he almost died. At Amazon forest you have many types of deadly insects, you have jaguar, it rains alot and the forest makes you run in circles.

mmmm...:eek::eek::eek:gy desserts.

img_3074.jpg

beeftwinkie.jpg

Back