Anybody ever been humbled but thankful for it?

All the time.

Every time I think Im getting to a better level, someone does something I wasnt expecting and puts me in trouble.

If you arent being tested, you arent learning anything.

AHAHAHAH, 3 years and only tapped out 8 times, which McDojo do you goto?

Nope never!Only been subbed 8 times and each time it was close and usually back and forth!
Aren't you that kid that posted a vid of you and one of your buddies fighting in the woods and got a fighter tag for it?

And I'm almost always humble, because I get tapped repeatedly in practically every class.

I always get humbled. That is part of training and competing. I love it. If you learn to endure and learn from the experience, you become a much better fighter.

I get humbled every time I train, I'm also the lightest person above the age of about 15 in my class, but I like it, it forces me to work more on my technique and not rely on anything else

I tapped out my first blue belt a few weeks ago. I didn't make a big deal of it. A week later the same guy asked me to roll and proceeded to systematically destroy me, tapping me several times. One time was by a brutal ezekiel with his hand jamming into my jaw. I was sore for a week.

BJJ giveth and taketh away.

hell yes i have a kid came to my wrestling room once for a sub grappling match. the kid was nicknamed the machine for a reason. he had the cardio of a freak and the triangles of a mad man. he couldnt get me in any subs but only triangles. i hate losing but he made me see a lot of holes in my games and definelty helped me work on my posture. the more u tap the more u learn

Back