Anybody else worried this fight will end in a controversial decision?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
Who else thinks that a controversial decision is the most likely outcome. Given consistently awful judging time and time again, I think it's very probable, especially since both fighters are so hard to finish.

I'm worried about a lot of stuff. Ebola for example. A UFC fight doesn't worry me.

Maybe if dc or bones caught Ebola?

It's almost guaranteed.

Can you imagine if it's over an eyepoke? Or a judgement call by the ref?

Nah the judges wont save DC from Bones wrath. This wont go to decision.

I'm worried about a lot of stuff. Ebola for example. A UFC fight doesn't worry me.

Maybe if dc or bones caught Ebola?

Seriously, worried about Ebola? Are you also worried about terrorists that are coming to bomb your theater that's showing The Interview?

You're not getting Ebola.

Not at all. Most of us have accepted that reality and prepared ourselves for a close yet bullshit decision.

Who else thinks that a controversial decision is the most likely outcome. Given consistently awful judging time and time again, I think it's very probable, especially since both fighters are so hard to finish.

The only thing I'm worried about is that DC is getting some proper sleep tonight. Melatonin homeboy! Sleep, rest, hydration and pasta and a little quality weed will go a long way in the next 24 hrs.

It's almost guaranteed.

Can you imagine if it's over an eyepoke? Or a judgement call by the ref?

Close decision is fine.

But a bad ref call (made or missed) would be the worst outcome.

I'd be more worried about a DQ or injury to be honest

Yeah, I think Jones' toe might break again with all the wrestling and how tough is DC! It's most likely that's what will happen and then DC will destroy Gus!

Kinda. I think it'll be a pretty close fight and a decision. These guys skills are just too close.

Yeah, I think Jones' toe might break again with all the wrestling and how tough is DC! It's most likely that's what will happen and then DC will destroy Gus!

I'd really like to see Cormier stuff Jones into the cage and foot stomp his messed up toe into oblivion.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Kind of expecting it.

All close fights are controversial on Sherdog, so yes it may well happen.

The only thing I'm worried about is that DC is getting some proper sleep tonight. Melatonin homeboy! Sleep, rest, hydration and pasta and a little quality weed will go a long way in the next 24 hrs.

yes he needs to hydrate and eat something he sounds delusional...

Can't see this going to the decision. Round 3 stoppage at the latest.

Back