Anybody else stash spirits at their job?

Was the person in question as cool as the OP?

And who the hell drinks rum when they want to hide the smell of liquor? Rum has a powerful stank to it. Something tells me he isn't sneaking El Dorado 21 year in with him.
I was actually thinking of OP

Guy is going to get a DUI during lunch and have to explain why he never came back from lunch.

The guy where I worked tipped a forklift over which required a drug test and his BAC was .25.

I worked for a couple of companies where it was encouraged to have a beer at lunch- never tried hiding it

My friend and I ran a dry cleaning in San Francisco and I'd be drunk all the time. We were also right next door to a cool little market. I'd always have beers in the fridge or I'd get a couple tall cans during lunch. Fun times.

I can't imagine that cooking food for 8 hrs while drunk would be fun. That sounds like hell.

Now, baked out of my skull while cooking, that is more my speed. Makes work much more enjoyable and surprisingly, it helps me focus better.

ITT plebs sneaking in their own alcohol to work. I'm surrounded by like a hundred bottles of liquor.

Bartender FTW. Gotta taste those drinks make sure the quality control is up to spec.

The guy where I worked tipped a forklift over which required a drug test and his BAC was .25.
I feel like flipping a fork lift is a failed drug test. Although I know an engineer with a phd who almost did it. He was fucking around with one and put the forks all the way up and then drive as fast as he could over to the dumpsters and then mashed on the brakes.

When I was 20 I was floor manager for a Navy PX. The gm would leave early, the store closed at 6pm. Me and my buddies who were fellow employees would get hammered in the liquor dept then ride bikes and skateboards around the store. We would bring girls in through the warehouse and party all night by candle light. Good times

I keep an enima bottle filled with vodka in my locker then i ask to use the bathroom and i hook it to the top of the stall and lay on the ground ass up for a bit. Its the only way to get thru my shift.
Lmao boo, you too wild. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave xD

images

Almost got caught by my lame ass boy I'm the parking lot at work, he kept saying I smelled like alcohol but I was like nah i spilled some hand sanitizer on myself. Dumbass was like yeah I do that sometimes too. WTF does that mean?

Almost got caught by my lame ass boy I'm the parking lot at work, he kept saying I smelled like alcohol but I was like nah i spilled some hand sanitizer on myself. Dumbass was like yeah I do that sometimes too. WTF does that mean?
Boss*

Back