Anybody else stash spirits at their job?

lol no

but I have brought wine and pizza to the office if I am working alone on the weekend.

Done it a few times, was never as entertaining as I hoped it would be.​

I used to get high in the parking lot during lunch but I've stopped. Now I just come to work and wait till I get home to get fucked up.

I work in a hospital as a lab tech

wait_wha.gif

Every job I've had since I was 19 I've stash some kind of liquor, in use to get caught alot but have now mastered being drunk at work. I found out years ago if you act crazy sober they will never know your drunk and always keep Listerine with you at all times. Rum is best it's smell isn't as strong as other liquors especially if you get it flavored.

sounds like you have a problem

hope you get better

TS is an alcoholic. Dude, get some help. Seriously.

I don't have a problem I just love to drink.

Every time I go to the doctor's office, the people there seem stupid. Now I know they're just drunk.

I have a stash at work. We drink with colleagues on some fridays, and when it's someone's birthday, drinking is also an option. I don't drink alone, and i drive to work almost everytime, so it's not an everyday habit.

Every job I've had since I was 19 I've stash some kind of liquor, in use to get caught alot but have now mastered being drunk at work. I found out years ago if you act crazy sober they will never know your drunk and always keep Listerine with you at all times. Rum is best it's smell isn't as strong as other liquors especially if you get it flavored.
Right on buddy, do you by chance work part time as a police lieutenant??
hqdefault.jpg

No. I have seen other lawyers seemingly show up to court drunk. Some judges too. Most responsible people restrict their imbibement to non-work hours.

At lunch now about to take 2 more shots then drive to Burger King.

When I was a bartender it was mandatory.

One time I had to go into work at 11PM when they had a breakdown and I thought I was going to get drunk from one guy's breath.

Guy is going to get a DUI during lunch and have to explain why he never came back from lunch.

Back