anybody else not give a sh** about TRT usage?

Yeah every one should be roided out of their minds...those make the best fights. Also replace all bones with titanium rods so fights should be stopped by silly things like broken limbs.

Sorry. I care. I like clean sport.

I don't care that anyone is on TRT. I only care that some are penalized by obeying the rules while the majority cheat in some fashion, not to get a leg up, but to stay competitive with all of the other cheaters.

At the highest levels of competition you almost have to get on something and cut large amounts of weight or you have no hope of winning. Come in at your natural weight and clean and you're unlikely to even make it to the UFC much less win anything.

See Lance Armstrong for details. He only got crucified because he was an American winning the French sport. Everyone he competed with (at the top) was also on drugs and they ALL passed their tests.

Level playing field. Take away the restrictions and let the fighters come in sweating pure nandralone or use tests that actually catch the cheaters and level the field that way.

I don't care that anyone is on TRT. I only care that some are penalized by obeying the rules while the majority cheat in some fashion, not to get a leg up, but to stay competitive with all of the other cheaters.

At the highest levels of competition you almost have to get on something and cut large amounts of weight or you have no hope of winning. Come in at your natural weight and clean and you're unlikely to even make it to the UFC much less win anything.

See Lance Armstrong for details. He only got crucified because he was an American winning the French sport. Everyone he competed with (at the top) was also on drugs and they ALL passed their tests.

Level playing field. Take away the restrictions and let the fighters come in sweating pure nandralone or use tests that actually catch the cheaters and level the field that way.

Yep, at this level of sports all athletes are doing it.. My boy hooks up juice to a ton of nfl players. They test harder and none of tjem had issues.. I can care less.. I care that vitor gets all the focus and hate. War vitor

Couldn't care less. They're all on something, let's just get it out in the open and stop all the morality bullshit pretense

i just want sick fights

It's all fucking arbitrary anyway. Let them genetically modify themselves to become supermen. Would just be awesome. Real life x-men shit.

It's all fucking arbitrary anyway. Let them genetically modify themselves to become supermen. Would just be awesome. Real life x-men shit.

If you want that just go watch the movie Real Steel.

I want real athletes not robots.

Zero fucks given. Set a max level they can be tested for and ban the ones who go over. It's all a big joke anyways.

TRT doesn't bother me...
What bothers me is fighters abusing JRT (Jesus Replacement Therapy) to help win their at times close battles, such as Bendo (frequent abuser) & Jones (against Gus)

I've never given a single fuck about TRT.

I care. I'd rather everyone fought clean. But seeing how that's a pipe dream, I have pretty much accepted it. Just like every major sport. People find numerous ways to get any advantage they can. It is what it is. But I don't wanna hear bitching and excuses either when people get caught.

PEDs should be mandatory; I'm tired of top fighters being on the shelf so long with injuries.

Right on!

Instant classic quote. Best thing I have read in a while.

It's funny how most people here don't care, but if you were a fighter and knew your opponent was on it, i wonder if your answer would be the same (unless your on it or cheating at the same time).
It's different than other sports on ped's, in this sport, your opponent is basically trying to physically put you away.

I support TRT usage by any and all athletes and bedroom warriors alike. Embrace science gentlemen, it's a wonderful thing.

It's funny how most people here don't care, but if you were a fighter and knew your opponent was on it, i wonder if your answer would be the same (unless your on it or cheating at the same time).
It's different than other sports on ped's, in this sport, your opponent is basically trying to physically put you away.

If you're a fighter, you know your opponent is on something, and you don't want to level the playing field for any reason, that's your problem. There's still successful guys that probably haven't done a PED in their life that have been near the top at some point. The Diaz brothers are the first to come to mind to me, and I can't stand the guys, but they probably wouldn't even know where to get PED's if they wanted them.

Back