Anybody else looking forward to the ‘Venom’ sequel?

I liked it quite a bit. Special effects were on point and the acting by hardy was great.

I'd love venom as a villan in Spiderman or the like.

I actually gave Venom a chance and I regretted it so definitely not excited about a sequel.

The only comic book movie I want to see are the ones made like Joker.

I saw the new trailer with more footage of Carnage, and nope. Seems like it tries to be funny, but only they think it's funny. The Venom voice sounds like Cookie Monster.

I saw the new trailer with more footage of Carnage, and nope. Seems like it tries to be funny, but only they think it's funny. The Venom voice sounds like Cookie Monster.
Kinda felt like they were trying to turn the Venom symbiote into lovable comic relief. It felt way off from Venom. Maybe the movie will be different but it looked pretty bad.

I liked it quite a bit. Special effects were on point and the acting by hardy was great.

I'd love venom as a villan in Spiderman or the like.
What I liked about it when I left the cinema was that I wasn't a bit shook up like I expected to be, and that was fine. Tom was funny. Looking forward to seeing him again.

Changing the venom voice was a huge fkn mistake.

Yes, the trailers look lackluster.

Carnage should be a horror movie villain, similar to what they did...or tried to do...with new warriors.

Kinda felt like they were trying to turn the Venom symbiote into lovable comic relief. It felt way off from Venom. Maybe the movie will be different but it looked pretty bad.
Maybe they wanted lil' elementary school kiddies to "play" Venom and "eat" each other.

I found the first one pretty meh but I’m still going to watch the sequel

I'm looking forward to it,but hoping they ramp up the gore a bit.

Meh. Venom was ok. It needed to be darker. And not “dark” like Deadpool, in a cartoonish way. But they wanted the kids to live it, so they watered it down. And I’m not sure why Tom Hardy had a Boston accent in SF, but then also had a bunch of other accents from different regions of the states. That was weird. Anyway, I guess I’ll watch the sequel. But I’m not exactly excited about it.

Yup.. they got woody to play cassidy..

Why would one do that if they weren't prepared to go pretty dark..

For a super hero movie the hero ate a lot of guys.. i'm hopeful..

Back