Anybody else laughed hard at the way Rousy lost?

Craw

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
The way she was hanging there like a fucking christmass tree after Nunes destroyed her.

SHE WAS LIKE A REAL FUCKING HUMAN BOXING BAG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

money_1790189a.jpg

I don't take joy in someone else's misfotune, but I'll make the exception. Be done with this sideshow has-been that only excelled in the land of soccer moms and secretaries

Who still thinks she can box with Floyd? Where you at Purple Pillows?

Nah man, you have to be a complete asshole to laugh when someones gets a beat down. Even if you dislike the person you dont laugh.

She looked like a bully who got schooled. I pmsl :D

"she lit ronda up like a christmas tree" from Rogan was hilarious

It was hilarious but at the same time I was extremely embarrassed for Ronda

I don't get why she trys to use her elite standup skills instead of just judo throwing and armbar. She only tried to clinch once. Edmond messed with her head and made her think she is some standup god.

I had no idea she could take a punch like that, Nunes was the 2nd coming of Anderson (think the Leben fight), I have no idea how Ronda stayed on her feet.

I didnt enjoy it at all like I did the Holm fight. It was more just like yeah I saw that coming and I didnt feel she needed to get blasted like that again like I did before so not a whole lot of satisfaction other than its always pretty cool to see someone get KOd regardless who it is.

I've been watching MMA since about 2005 and know a tonne about stats and history etc so i knew what this loss meant and would mean for WMMA, UFC etc, so my gf who knows all about Ronda Rousey and that was watching this fight with me, I showed her the Holm KO and a compilation of her shit talking and thinking she was invincible plus telling her how she went suicidal and shit, anyways she was watching this fight with me and was all like mannn Ronda looks way more fit and looks meaner and intimidating, Nunes isn't even looking at her during the pre fight announcement and Nunes is scared, i was thinking Nunes always looks like that pre fit and Rondas been gone too long and mentally fragile and as the fight went on my gf was like omg, whoa, are you serious, damnn, she was like shaking and all nervous cause she wanted Ronda to win lol, she thought it'd be a nice come back story, i myself was like "yeah mannn knock her the F out!" Woohoo! Then after about 10 mins i sorta felt sad for Ronda lol

Ronda is officially exposed as a weak minded UFC/media hype train. She embodies absolutely no characteristics of a champion or even a fighter. I've never had a problem with a fighter losing. Every great fighter has lost in their career.

Her sense of entitlement to championship, poor sportsmanship, sleeping with married men, and bullying up and coming fighters is what makes me not like her as a person. The fact that she was priveliaged by the UFC to have a "limited media" clause in her contract did her no good.

The perception to the fans and media is that she could still not handle her defeat, causing even more scrutiny and speculation. As per contract, the UFC was also not permitted to show footage of her KO from the Holm fight.

I hope all the precious snowflake milenials are taking note.

I lost my laugh supply in Cody vs Cruz.

money_1790189a.jpg

I don't take joy in someone else's misfotune, but I'll make the exception. Be done with this sideshow has-been that only excelled in the land of soccer moms and secretaries

Who still thinks she can box with Floyd? Where you at Purple Pillows?

Brutal.

Well done.

Her defeat might have been funny if it was more impressive, but the whole fight resembled Amanda Nunes teeing off on a punching bag. Ronda didn't show even a milliliter of defense. She ate every shot like she was fat trailer trash at a country buffet.

I don't get why she trys to use her elite standup skills instead of just judo throwing and armbar. She only tried to clinch once. Edmond messed with her head and made her think she is some standup god.

She's a once ever stand up goddes. If you don't agree your a misogynist

Back