Anybody else just can't for the life of them see how Khabib defeats Tony?

Tony is overrated. Khabib and Conor both beat him easily.

Uh, Khabib by decision is the most probable outcome.

Nurmagomedov:

- needed 4 rounds to finish Conor
- needed 3 rounds to finish Poirier
- needed 3 rounds to finish Johnson
(You're talking about 3 weak grappler Featherweights)
- couldn't finish Iaquinta in a 5 round fight
- couldn't finish Barboza, Trujillo, RDA, Healy, Tibau within 3 rounds

Khabib is HIGHLY unlikely to finish this fight within three rounds.. so you're telling me that Tony isn't going to either hurt him bad on the feet or lock in ONE of those countless submissions he WILL attempt over and over again off his back within those 10-15 minutes that Khabib absolutely NEEDS to wear him out before he could even put himself in a position to finish this fight? Khabib will either get busted up bad on the feet, or eventually CAUGHT / STRANGLED by one of those numerous submission attempts. There is no other way about it.

907241856.jpg.0.0.jpg

T Ferg has the worst chin out of all of those guys. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Khabib drops this wild man.

TS is correct...Khabib got himself backdoored into a championship...never defended a belt.. Shameful that he even has this fight.

Almost everyone Tony fights almost beats him. Should not be that hard to picture it.

1. Hes at his peak. 2. He has got continuously better everyfight and dominates evretybody.He can absoloutly beat tony. I have Tony winning by tko in the 4th, but he is gunna have to go through fucking hell to get there. It will be grueling fight for both

Conor fans are really gunning for tony because their guy couldn't get the job done.

I like watching Conor but I don’t see Tony winning this.
Khabib is just too good. He’s the best P4P fighter in the world, IMO.
Any other era, Tony might have enjoyed a nice run as champ. But he’s unlucky to be a contemporary of Khabib. Khabib owns the division.

He did not you fuckwit. Professional fighters finish fights when they can. either he couldn't, or hes not professional. You choose.
Lol this the idea that a fighter wouldnt finish fight just cause he wanted to hurt his opponent more is ridiculous.

tonys only chance to win is via elbows when on his back.thats funny .. i would bet ban acct if u aint scared .but for sure u aint serious just trolling right

so you're telling me that Tony isn't going to either hurt him bad on the feet or lock in ONE of those countless submissions he WILL attempt over and over again off his back within those 10-15 minutes that Khabib absolutely NEEDS to wear him out before he could even put himself in a position to finish this fight?

Well. Yes.

Also LOL at the guy that thinks Khabib intentionally dragged out the Conor fight to "toy with him"

Needed 3 rounds to finish Johnson? You realize Tony lost to Johnson, right?

Tony also lost a round to Cowboy, nearly got finished by Vannata, got dropped by Pettis, dropped and mounted by FKL, dropped by Johnson.

By far Tony's most impressive win was a 48-47 win after blinding RDA with eye pokes, and Khabib completely dominated RDA and didn't need to poke him in the eye to do it.
Shut up I don’t want to hear these facts

Your love for El Cucuy is clouding your judgement. I get it. I love Tont, too. BUt the sad truth is Khabib will do the same exact thing he does to everyone, wrestle-fuck Tony into oblivion.
Hate of khabib more like.

You are denying the greatness of Khabib. I root for Tony but Khabib is on another level still.

you listed a bunch of huge fighters in there sir.

khabibs best chance of beating tony is to hump him into a decision.

for such a big fight. its going to be frustrating for tony and the fans,

to watch a man hold down another man for 25 mins

because he fears the results if he doesn't.

and the only thing worse than that, will be all the kabobers slobbing his knob if he can get the win.

You hope, you’d better hope. Conor fans in full prayer mode.
This.

Khabib gives those dudes nightmares, they know the only chance Colin gets another belt is if crazy Tony somehow upsets Khabib. And it’s not like crazy Tony wouldn’t still be favoured to maul Colin, but at least he’s got a chance in that fight cause crazy Tony is, well... crazy, and he might just stand with Colin spamming spinning shit which could get him clipped as it has in the past and against lesser strikers.

But seriously, Khabib is just gonna smash him like he does everyone else. Tony got outwrestled by Last Call Castillo ffs.

Back