Anybody else impressed with Ledet?

Teh_Lulz7

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
First fight of the night last Saturday on Fight Pass, dude had a fantastic jab and good boxing in general.

Didn't see any other threads on him, was anyone else as impressed as I was?

Potential top 15? Heavyweight always needs more talent.

I predict he will be the Fabio Maldanado of HW.

He looks good but I think he could actually make noise if he committed to making LHW.

Saw his fight... He's a HW jabber with a soft frame, no grappling creds, and mild KO power at best.

He might win a fight or two against pleb tier competition, but anyone in the Top 15 SMASHES him with relative ease.

Feed him to Blaydes or Gonzaga who could use a win.

Always impressed when I hear about a fighter I don't know or care about; feels like the sport is growing.

Feed him to Brock and silence him forever.

Pretty good boxer with a fine jab. Doesn't seem to have a ton of power. We'll have to see how he fares against a grappler or getting cracked by a big hitter before judgement can be made. I can see him having some fun fights.

I think his opponent made him look better.

Didn't seem to have much power and basically just back peddled for the majority of the fight, his opponent looked very bad so that could have something to do with why Ledat was able to be so successful. I seriously doubt he breaks top 15 at HW, I expect him to fight at LHW in his next fight.

Back