Anybody else confused as me about "Nicco Montano"

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Literally no idea who she is or how she became a UFC champion

I call her nick Montana

He got knocked out stiff in the opener of the ppv Saturday. Fight was awesome for how long it lasted

You could use Google or read all the threads about her. Are you blind?

Nicco Montano is the one who beat Roxanne goofytits Modafferi to get the inaugural women's flyweight belt. Neither are UFC caliber fighters.

She's gone out of her way to make sure everyone knows she was a cage rage champ aside beating Roxy in Tuf finale.
I kinda feel bad for her and the shitstorm she's underneath and continue to be under until she fights again.I don't know what truly happened to her but I'll give her benefit of doubt - shit happens and this is a VERY unforgiving sport.

Nicco Montano is a Brooklyn detective looking for revenge for the death of his wife.
He's played by non other than Steven Seagal and sometimes he's got to break the law to enforce the law.

latest

She is literally a victim of ppl not being interested in women fights. The viewership for UFC as a whole is dying but women viewership has been abysmal. There is no market. Dana just wants Valentina to take the belt as she is a good fighter and kinda sexy and brutal. The strawweight division is and wa a mistake, it wont sell.

Nicco Montano is the one who beat Roxanne goofytits Modafferi to get the inaugural women's flyweight belt. Neither are UFC caliber fighters.

So true. This division is TUF noobs and wash-outs yet Valentina will be the WMMA GOAT for being the champ here <45>

It seems like she waited until the last minute to mind her weight and then had a viable reason to not fight. If that's true dhe has fucked with a lot of peoples time and money

She's was just a placeholder... a reality star. Her 15 minutes are up.

He's the protagonist of Grand Theft Auto 4.

Him and his cousin Roman get into all kinds of mischief in the big city.

Yeah I missed that chapter. A search Online told me she became UFC champ after winning a TUF season. Got me confused. Doesn't care about it. They can create a midget division if they want, I don't care. Quality of the cards declines every year, I'm now used to it.

She is literally a victim of ppl not being interested in women fights. The viewership for UFC as a whole is dying but women viewership has been abysmal. There is no market. Dana just wants Valentina to take the belt as she is a good fighter and kinda sexy and brutal. The strawweight division is and wa a mistake, it wont sell.
I believe they only created the women's divisions for PC and PR

Back