Anybody else a mean SOB in the morning?

Yes, don't talk to me or bother me until I've had at least one cup of coffee and breakfast. That's why I know intermittent fasting will lead to bodily harm if I try it.

I'm a dick at all hours of the day. Weed helps. A few drinks and I might be considered tolerable by some.

and by bedtime I'm fucking Mr. Rogers.

{<doc}

200.gif

im the angriest cunt this world has ever seen in the mornings. i literally wake up cursing my own life, hating my life, cursing humans, cursing God, talking shit to every family member i have, coming on line posting some dumb shit as i just did right before this post. as i started working out recently, its gotten a lot worse and aggressive. ive spent my entire life being a fat slob eating horribly and became essentially a fucking bitch so i attribute all this anger to hormone imbalances and being extremely low on T. either way tho i've always been a rather depressed person who never understood why people want to hold on to their lives so much, im not saying i want to die but i sure as hell dont want to hold on to life at all costs like others living into an old age.

Reactions: Zer
Once I get my morning diarrhea out of the way I'm bulletproof.

I'm a mean ruthless son of a bitch in the morning and gradually, as the day goes on, I slowly gain my humanity and by bedtime I'm fucking Mr. Rogers.

I'm not fun in the mornings, but I get better by noon. Then it's all downhill again since I can't bear more than 3-4 hours of dealing with people each day. I hang with my dogs to survive.

im the angriest cunt this world has ever seen in the mornings. i literally wake up cursing my own life, hating my life, cursing humans, cursing God, talking shit to every family member i have, coming on line posting some dumb shit as i just did right before this post. as i started working out recently, its gotten a lot worse and aggressive. ive spent my entire life being a fat slob eating horribly and became essentially a fucking bitch so i attribute all this anger to hormone imbalances and being extremely low on T. either way tho i've always been a rather depressed person who never understood why people want to hold on to their lives so much, im not saying i want to die but i sure as hell dont want to hold on to life at all costs like others living into an old age.

Is there anything we can do?

I’m fairly good. My dad used to drag me to work for early in the morning. He would say, look at all these miserable people in the morning. So he was always in a good mood. I guess I learned from that.

I roll out of bed and don't say a word as i usually won't see another person for 2 hours. I just sit in my car listening to podcasts and drinking coffee, then I get to the jobsite early to do a safety inventory of our equipment. After all that im pretty friendly and outgoing. I think its mostly because the stress of my job is gone once I know our safety gear is good.

I've been a chronic pain patient for 30-ish years and I'm actually at my best in the morning after a warm shower and get meaner during the day as the pain gets worse.
By the end of the day all life forms have been scared away by me.
I never go back to anything I post here in the forum, but I'm sure if I would, it would be easy to tell wich were my worst days just by reading my comments.
Wich means 99.9% of my posts are at least somewhat angry or very angry.

We’re about the same age I think (45?), Johnnie and Denise were peak Big Breakfast for sure, the early days of Chris Evans and Gabi Roslin were good (Zig and Zag were the stars of that era though) but Johnnie and Denise were perfect.
Yeah 45. It was so entertaining that had it been on in the evenings and wasn't a breakfast show I would have watched it. I liked the previous set up well enough but the chemistry with Johnnie and Denise was perfect. When she left and Caprice was with him and then Kelly Brook you could just see the life drown out of him.
I'm a night owl and not happy to get up unless it's on my own terms. Having said that I'm not mean, just want to be left the fuck alone until I get my bearings.
Pretty much this. I have to prepare myself to be fake nice to people I don’t really want anything to do with all day, a lot are nice and I enjoy their company but a lot I don’t. I just want to enjoy my news programmers for a couple of hours and then get into work mode rather than chatting,

I find I have good and bad days, but generally stay in the same mood most of the day unless something happens to change my mood.

I've noticed on good days I generally have a pretty neutral attitude towards most things if not positive. On bad days I'll have more of a negative attitude towards most things. I've come to notice signs like that because I can't always tell how I'm feeling exactly, but there will generally be signs.

If I'm walking to work and I'm really enjoying my music or laughing at something I'm thinking about, that's usually a sign that I'm in a good mood that day.

People think they always know what kind of mood they are in, but something I've learned is that you don't always know. That's why you hear people say sometimes "You're in a bad mood" and the person will reply "No I'm not". They probably don't even realize they are. I don't always know but I recognize certain signs that can be indicators of how I'm feeling.

I've been a chronic pain patient for 30-ish years and I'm actually at my best in the morning after a warm shower and get meaner during the day as the pain gets worse.
By the end of the day all life forms have been scared away by me.
I never go back to anything I post here in the forum, but I'm sure if I would, it would be easy to tell wich were my worst days just by reading my comments.
Wich means 99.9% of my posts are at least somewhat angry or very angry.

I'm the opposite way. Everything's stiff and hurts when I wake up and it takes about an hour or so for everything to warm up & loosen off. After that everything feels pretty good and it stays that way until I go to sleep at night. Let's just say I'm not a happy person in that first hour or so after I wake up.

Back