Anybody else a mean SOB in the morning?

I peak at 11am. Early mornings pre-coffee I'm ok unless you give me shit for something before saying hello. That's when I snap.

Nope. I wake up and go to sleep with a smile on my face. I only get mean if someone disturbs me while I'm trying to take a shit. don't ever fucking interrupt me when im in my fucking sanctuary motherfuckers!

Depends how much weed i've smoked, and what time i've gone to bed.

I'm a morning singer.
I'm a silentsinger.

I wake up grumpy as hell then do a hand moisturising ritual with a couple of news anchors on TV at 6:50ish and it cheers me up loads. Daft, but it really does perk me up. They're both lovely.

Sometimes even if I get a full nights rest I can be highly irritable in the morning. Most mornings im probably slightly sleep deprived though so it makes me hate people

First 30 minutes or so of the day im a cunt. After that im normal.

I'm a mean ruthless son of a bitch in the morning and gradually, as the day goes on, I slowly gain my humanity and by bedtime I'm fucking Mr. Rogers.
Why don't you shut the fuck up. I don't need this bullshit. You come on here running your fucking mouth and I've had enough.

Oh wait, it's nearly lunch time. Yes sir, sometimes I feel grouchy in the morning but it tends to wear off as the day progresses. Have a nice day.

If swear.... i had a nickel for every time one of my jokes went over mayberry's head

If I'm pre-morning cigarette and coffee I can definitely be a cunt.

I used to hate waking up in the morning. But now I get to wake up to my sons smiling face and I look forward to it. I definitely enjoy my naps, though.

If someone is consistently mean during any part of the day/night then they are just mean and shouldn't blame it on morning or whatever and work on it.

Just IMO!

The only time I am mean is right after work when I'm anxious to get home. Anyone that stands in the way of that, be it on the road or in a store etc, will be met with great violence

I'm a night owl so I struggle early in the morning. After some coffee and a couple hours I'm good to go.

I'm definitely cranky in the morning. I come around an hour after breakfast.

I can be, especially during the week, but I tend to perk up a bit once Carol Kirkwood does the weather forecast on BBC Breakfast, that’s guaranteed to improve my mood...

Back