Anybody dating a woman they never could have in High School?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
At a certain point as a woman ages, their desirability starts to fall very fast.

Are any of you guys dating a girl who was popular and smoking hot in High School, that probably never would have dated you back then?

This could be because of one of two reasons, or both. Reason one being, she’s not nearly as hot as she once was. Reason two being, she’s still very attractive, but you’ve become a very successful adult and can now easily pull women like her.

Everybody here bangs 10's, is super smart, and has a giant penis. Just read the thread about about "What do women find attractive about you"

Sure, for the right price.

Everybody here bangs 10's, is super smart, and has a giant penis. Just read the thread about about "What do women find attractive about you"

Sure, for the right price.

You guys are assuming I’m talking about women who are still hot. But I was also talking about guys who are dating average looking women. The ones that were only smoking hot many years ago, in High School.

As a woman loses desirability, her mate value plummets, and that’s where many ordinary Joes may have a great window of opportunity.

You guys are assuming I’m talking about women who are still hot. But I was also talking about guys who are dating average looking women. The ones that were only smoking hot many years ago, in High School.

As a woman loses desirability, her mate value plummets, and that’s where many ordinary Joes may have a great window of opportunity.

Yeah I get what you're saying. It's kinda like a single hot chick with kids, normally she might be out of your league but those kids are serious baggage. This is where your average Joe can jump in and take advantage.

Sure, I never could have got anywhere near the ladies in school that I do now. But, then again, I couldn't drive my own van back then , nor did I have my own place in the woods with a basement ...

I used to think dating 2-3 years below your age was a scummy thing to do in high school, often because girls my age I was into at the time would prefer to date up that way.

Now it's all I do and I see exactly where those guys were coming from lol. Though I do miss being on equal terms of maturity.

I used to think dating 2-3 years below your age was a scummy thing to do in high school, often because girls my age I was into at the time would prefer to date up that way.

Now it's all I do and I see exactly where those guys were coming from lol. Though I do miss being on equal terms of maturity.

I hear ya, brother....

But for me the situation’s a little different. In High School my wife was in first grade. Dating her back then probably would have raised a few eyebrows, at least in the US.

I could've banged half my high school if I had the confidence I do now. That's all it really takes to be popular.

I'm dating the same woman I did in high school.

<Fedor23>

Turned out pretty fucking awesome for me, actually.

Not if you're ugly. Sorry bud.

Or fat I guess. But your average guy?

Looks aside, the difference between the popular kids and the nerds is that some kids are confident and outgoing and some are not.

Or fat I guess. But your average guy?

Looks aside, the difference between the popular kids and the nerds is that some kids are confident and outgoing and some are not.
You overestimate how petty kids are.

I was a total dweeb in high school but wrecked some hotties in my 20s after getting my shit together and working out a lot

Not currently, last girl i dated who was 18 was back when i was 22 and felt like an ass and broke it off. She was on par with the typical girls i was dating in my teens though.

I got 10's in High School and I get 10's now. Nothings changed.

At a certain point as a woman ages, their desirability starts to fall very fast.

Are any of you guys dating a girl who was popular and smoking hot in High School, that probably never would have dated you back then?

This could be because of one of two reasons, or both. Reason one being, she’s not nearly as hot as she once was. Reason two being, she’s still very attractive, but you’ve become a very successful adult and can now easily pull women like her.
I'm the latter.

My fiance is super pretty, has a ridiculous body (makes the likes of Kat Dennings almost look flat) and is successful. I had no chance in hell with her in high school. No shot.

Last edited:
Yea I could never get my current chick when we were in high school cause she was way too busy getting rammed by every BBC in sight

Back