Anybody Cook on a DiscO

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Wife ordered me one for V-day and not really sure what to make on it other than fajitas and chicharrones. So I am looking for ideas on other things to cook on it.

This in one I am getting, can't wait

You can make a mean breakfast combo to stuff burritos with. Throw some bacon, sausage, eggs, potatoes, green Chile, chorizo, whatever else you want in there.

SohNwut.png

Stir fry, breakfast scrambles, omolettes, and just a big ass breakfast seems like a no-brainer. Cook the meats up top and let the fat collect at the bottom for frying potatoes. Throw on some eggs once the taters are done.

if it gets super hot, its perfect for authentic tasting chinese stir fries or pad thai

I use one to roast pheasant when the mood strokes me.

I ha e one and have made a mean roaste turkey for Thanksgiving before..

No, but I do have a portable burner and I can use any pan on it.

I thought this was drug slang I have no fucking clue what he’s talking about

Wife ordered me one for V-day and not really sure what to make on it other than fajitas and chicharrones. So I am looking for ideas on other things to cook on it.

This in one I am getting, can't wait

Not sure what you should cook but you should definitely get your wife a peloton for her gift..it's only fair

Stir fry, breakfast scrambles, omolettes, and just a big ass breakfast seems like a no-brainer. Cook the meats up top and let the fat collect at the bottom for frying potatoes. Throw on some eggs once the taters are done.
Say hi to cletus and barb.

Back