Anybody blame USADA for Rousey's loss?

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm not saying I do but it seems like whenever a fighter that was dominant before USADA loses people blame it on USADA.

I blame USADA for Holm downfall.

just kidding, I don't care.

you have to blame ronda that is rich and couldn't buy something to bypass USADA

Nah she doesn't really seem like she would go that route. Athletically she was miles above her competition with good technique(grappling) until Holly. If she was going to cheat, it probably would be after her first lost.

I blame USADA for Holm downfall.

just kidding, I don't care.

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah it's USADA'S fault she tried to stand and bang instead of going for the takedown

You should blame Greg for good gameplan and Holly for boxing skills.

I don't know about Rousey, but What I do know is that after the partnership with USADA was announced in february 2015, fighters started to lose. Champs that had held the belt for a long time, looking unbeatable, almost inhuman started to lose, And they all did it at the same time.

I blame Edmund for the shit camp and retarded advice between rounds.

I blame Rousey for being fatter than ever, cutting a shitload a weight, being over confident and arrogant.

I blame Holm for being that much better in the stand up and fighting a brilliant fight.

But I don't blame usada.

She might have been using or she might not have been. It's irrelevant to her loss, she spent the whole fight running straight into punches.

Doesn't seem too likely that an Olympian would be scared off using PEDs because of USADA.

Yes some of her haters have tried to say she was on steroids, even though she knocked out Bethe under USADA.

Nah she doesn't really seem like she would go that route. Athletically she was miles above her competition with good technique(grappling) until Holly. If she was going to cheat, it probably would be after her first lost.

77PKN3.gif

Back