Anybody able to find Tuf 28 episode 7 tonight?

mxer31

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Im unable to find it on my TV, Tivo didnt record anything today, and i cant find any re runs in the next week. weird. Did the show get canceled??

Same here, checked next weeks guide on my tv and doesn’t have it either. What’s going on??

So was this the off week? Didn't find it either. It was supposed to be the last preliminary HW fight right?

TUF 28 is off until October 24th because of MLB Playoffs. Don't worry, you didn't miss it.

TUF 28 is off until October 24th because of MLB Playoffs. Don't worry, you didn't miss it.

Wow the playoffs all ready, times been flying by.

Yes but they at least announce it. I don’t recall anything being announced. Next week also it’s not on schedule
Exactly. They were still announcing next episode few days ago if i'm correct.

Only Kelvin put something on his social media
kginstagram.jpg

Exactly. They were still announcing next episode few days ago if i'm correct.

Only Kelvin put something on his social media
View attachment 451851

Cool, I haven't been able to find out what happened anywhere. Even Ben Sosoli put it on his Facebook the other day that his fight was on Thursday night, glad I know what happened.

This is literally a "shit show" nowadays..... Release 2 episodes in 1 week when it finally airs. COME ON. Put it on Fight Pass! SOMETHING BETTER THAN THIS.

It would be so much better if they put the entire show on FightPass. Having TUF on one week, then it's gone for 2 weeks, then the next 3 weeks there are episodes, then gone again.......its confusing and decreases viewership.

I literally didn't know that there is a TUF season right now.

hopefully they kill it and bury it. its kind of redundant when contender series & the bachelorette exist.

Thanks mate, I thought it was only one week. No one here in Aus really knows/cares about baseball

I heard some months ago that the TUF house was on sale so this should be the last one
That TUF house is on sale, but from recent reports it's not over. The UFC is building an arena and add-on to the TUF gym to hold smaller shows and better broadcast episodes from whatever season of TUF they throw at us.

hopefully they kill it and bury it. its kind of redundant when contender series & the bachelorette exist.

I heart.emoji Bachelorette. Garrett is a d:ck, but Blake needs help more than he needs a fiancee.

Back