any1 else see "machida vs hendo " going like...

NorCali**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Machida vs rampage.=dec for dan from agression
Or
Henderson vs bisbing = Dec for machida, dodges h bomb unlike bisbing

I jus see a decison. To much respect for each others style n hendo doesnt use faints.

No way does Machida make the same mistake he did in the rampage fight.

You guys ever jerk off right before you go to sleep, and you shoot your load onto your stomach, and you immediately pass out, and you wake up and your happy trail is rock hard and you have to wash it off with hot water or else hairs will break right off?

Reverse punch KO of a frustrated Henderson...Henderson's style is made for Lyoto....sorry Dan bad match up

Machida via cardio, top control tko.

Dan will whiff, Machida will land, second round Dan will be utterly gassed and Machida will body lock takedown and pound him out.

You guys ever jerk off right before you go to sleep, and you shoot your load onto your stomach, and you immediately pass out, and you wake up and your happy trail is rock hard and you have to wash it off with hot water or else hairs will break right off?

What...what just happened? What is happening here?

Also, no. I'm married so when I self clean the pipes I hide and do it when she's in the shower.

UD for Machida, or Machida is going to sleep.

I lean toward UD for Machida.

Machida might be the first man to stop Hendo via strikes.

Machida will pick Hendo apart on a way to a decision

FUCKING BULLSHIT THIS ISN'T 5 ROUNDS

I hope you regret it Dana!

I can see a reply of solo vs machida also. It's one of the 3 for sure.

Yeah Machida better finish Dan. Dan has the amazing ability to win a decision even after getting his ass kicked

I'm just saying, sometimes a good fap is like taking a goddamn Ambien. Out like a light.

Machida's chin is suspicious. Hendo could ko him any time.

We're definitely going to find out if Dan's legendary chin still holds.

I think the worst part about this is that no longer does Dan have the next title shot, but has to beat Machida and then wait out Jones / Chael v. Gus.

Back