Any word on Roy Nelson's current weight yet?

RawHawg

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Any word on his current weight yet going into the DC fight, or will we have to wait for the weigh-ins to see if his recent slim-looking pictures result in a lower than normal (for Roy) fight weight? I would love to see him come in under 240 finally.

Any word on his current weight yet going into the DC fight, or will we have to wait for the weigh-ins to see if his recent slim-looking pictures result in a lower than normal (for Roy) fight weight? I would love to see him come in under 240 finally.

Imagine Roy Nelson with abs:eek:

Interesting that Roy is, like DC, looking to slim down. I would like to see him (Nelson) fight at LHW too.

Imagine him (nelson) at MW. B E A S T

Interesting that Roy is, like DC, looking to slim down. I would like to see him (Nelson) fight at LHW too.

Imagine him (nelson) at MW. B E A S T

Short of cutting off a leg, I don't see a way Nelson ever makes MW

He should be fun to watch at 205, but still doubt he makes it to a title shot

I bet Nelson comes in at 250 or so. He never looks as big as the other guys, but still he's been 265. He hasn't dropped over 30 pounds let me tell ya.

Think he was 259 for his last fight,i recon he is about 250 maybe 245

I bet Nelson comes in at 250 or so. He never looks as big as the other guys, but still he's been 265. He hasn't dropped over 30 pounds let me tell ya.

I think his lightest recently has been against Cro-Cop, where he was around 248 if I remember, maybe a few pounds lighter. I think what many people miss about Roy is that he not only has that gut, but is built like a dwarf with a lot of weight and size in his calves and torso.

Word on the street is that Roy will trim all hair off his body and weigh in at 206.5.

Then after he beats DC will get a crack at Bones Jones.

Short of cutting off a leg, I don't see a way Nelson ever makes MW

He should be fun to watch at 205, but still doubt he makes it to a title shot

maybe cutting the beard would hlep him get to MW :eek:

He's coming in under 240 for certain. I think both he and DC will be around 230, maybe even less for Cormier

Before every single Roy fight people make threads like these, and he always ends up being 260+. ALWAYS.

He's coming in under 240 for certain. I think both he and DC will be around 230, maybe even less for Cormier

Sure i read somewhere Cormier is around 225/230 for this fight.

I think Roy will be around the 240 mark.

Weigh ins are in like 12 hours man, do we really need to speculate?

Dana says he's the best he's ever looked. That being said I'll take a guess at 240.

Back