Any word on Jimmo?

Slongkong

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Will he still compete or is he retiring?

Last edited:
If he was just retiring, he wouldn't have been so excited about being released - he could have just retired either way.

MFC + AXS TV + that terrible "I'm Coming Home" song.

Book it, daddio!

MFC + AXS TV + that terrible "I'm Coming Home" song.

Book it, daddio!

MFC is dead bro

I think he might end up in WSOF, they put on the occasional event here in Canada.

Did he join the UFC lawsuit?

If he did then you have UFC vet, suing the UFC, that means Bellator contract very soon.

WSOF/WSOF of Canada would be my bet on where he ends up. As mentioned, he can't go home to MFC anymore.

Would be a nice addition to Bellator. I'm still convinced he lost his last UFC fight on purpose, just seemed like he didn't want to be there.

Would be a nice addition to Bellator. I'm still convinced he lost his last UFC fight on purpose, just seemed like he didn't want to be there.

I still thought he won it. Even if he was half trying he got the better of the exchanges and showed warrior spirit, nearly getting his nuts taken off by a kick ouking then fighting 2-1/4 more rounds

Scenario: The same exact fighter and resume but still under UFC contract.

Slongkong & DAKimbo: That guy is a can, people only think he's good because he's in the UFC. Glad Bellator doesn't have mediocre completely boring fighters like that in their LHW division. I bet surging MW Tamden Mcrroy would destroy him.

Wait, what happened? Oh uh Tamden McCrory is terrible, I hate him and no one cares about him....War Ryan Jimmo!!! I'm suddenly really interested in him for some strange reason.

Didn't Mark Pavs say he'd never be welcomed back to MFC on twitter? I imagine that's one place off the table if MFC even has any shows anymore.

On a realer note, if I'm Bellator, what would be the harm? If boring fights are your worry, you signed Francis Carmont.

WSOF or Bellator are great options of he wants to stay in North America. He can fight Markes in WSOF or one of the losers in the first round of the LHW tourney in Bellator.

Back