Any word on Charlie Ontiveros?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Just got done watching the card after work and that was a scary one. Any news? Couldn't find anything online.

To me it just looked and sounded like he got winded. I doubt anything serious happened to be honest.

I heard he was fine luckily.

Had feeling in all his limbs, so that a good thing.

I hope he's fine. but he needs to cut his hair.

Reactions: 2sk
To me it just looked and sounded like he got winded. I doubt anything serious happened to be honest.

He definitely didn't just get winded, they immobilized him and took him out on a stretcher.

I didn’t watch the fight, is it fair to say that there shouldn’t be -800 favourites against guys on two days notice or is that not how it went?

I didn’t watch the fight, is it fair to say that there shouldn’t be -800 favourites against guys on two days notice or is that not how it went?
Its fair imo, but this was mostly an unlucky landing due to a takedown\slam

He definitely didn't just get winded, they immobilized him and took him out on a stretcher.
While Holland was running around the cage like an idiot in my opinion. Not the reaction I was expecting after winning by potentially paralyzing your opponent.

While Holland was running around the cage like an idiot in my opinion. Not the reaction I was expecting after winning by potentially paralyzing your opponent.

Yeah I didn't like that either and I'm a fan of Holland.

I remember in CFFC last month when it looked like Pat Sabbatini had seriously hurt his opponent he wasn't celebrating and looked very concerned for him.

He did tell the ref he was hurt so at least we can give him that

Back